Jake Puffin's Special Officer Application (AV)

[DEFN] Jake Puffin

What is your in-game name?:
Petty Officer Brecken

What is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:151273009

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?:
Chief Aviation or Aviation Officer (Preferably C.A.V)

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:
High Admiral Rose (Told me to just apply)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
I'm very good at creating organized, easy to follow guidelines and documents for members to follow.
I can help by improving RP standards and by creating situations that players can enjoy.
I can assist with SF in their daily tasks to gain trust and help boost morale by going above and beyond in my work.
I want to work closely with Naval and SF to help create good links between the two branches as well.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:
I am a competent, initiative-taking member of Naval. I can be respectful, responsible, and most of all, I'm able
to help both Naval and SF grow.  I can take lead and give orders quickly. On other servers, I have worked as High Command
and gained the trust of hundreds of people. I will do my best whenever I am asked. Never will I half-ass any work that is given to
me at any point. I can work fast, efficiently, and hard.

Why do you want this rank?:
Due to the fact that the High Admiral has requested members to apply for these positions, I have taken
my time to try out for them. So, you could say the main reason I want this rank is to further develop both
Naval and SF in the future. If Naval is in need of these positions, then I will gladly without a doubt, step
forward to help.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Yes, I understand

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
The Chief Aviation Officer is in charge of all air traffic on the ship. 
They overlook and command training with SF forces and work as management for 

SF. 
The Aviation Officer follows the C.A.V and assists in running/managing SF along with the C.A.V

US Army Corporal Ex-Army Vice Commander US Drill Instructor Trainee Dedicated Marksmen
Ex-Seventh Sister Ex-Naval Commander & Chief Aviation Officer Ninth Sister |
Dimma's Vibe Checker