Ronin Fear RP- Denied

Springs

Your in game name: Springs

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:454787662

The player's in game name: Ronin

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:6268956

What did the player do: Broke Fear Rp

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/19182431/d1337RyahGz4 (Dont mid the background noise)

What do you believe should happen to the player: What ever SMT feels is appropriate 

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by springs.exe

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

So, as I'm driving i get hit and pushed into a wall. I start driving away again and I guess that's when he hit his bind.  That part of the map is dark AF at night so I didn't see him or a gun honestly.  I'm also not sure how he managed to smash my comms through a closed car door but that's another issue.  When Goose told me he wanted to be allowed to re-kidnap me I was willing. I finished with what I was dealing with and went to talk to him and he was on EMS.  I was pretty sure that if I was moving forward already in my car I was fine, but if that's not the case then I will know that for the future. I wish he would have pm'd me at the time and I could have come back right then, but I didn't find out tile about 5 minutes later.

Edited by Ronin

56 minutes ago, Ronin said:

So, as I'm driving i get hit and pushed into a wall. I start driving away again and I guess that's when he hit his bind.  That part of the map is dark AF at night so I didn't see him or a gun honestly.  I'm also not sure how he managed to smash my comms through a closed car door but that's another issue.  When Goose told me he wanted to be allowed to re-kidnap me I was willing. I finished with what I was dealing with and went to talk to him and he was on EMS.  I was pretty sure that if I was moving forward already in my car I was fine, but if that's not the case then I will know that for the future. I wish he would have pm'd me at the time and I could have come back right then, but I didn't find out tile about 5 minutes later.

Has a point -Support

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

36 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

I the rules I couldn't find if you are moving it stops the advert but yes he cant really smash your comms

Yeah IK, I wish it was stated. I mean IRL if someone pulls a gun on me as I'm driving away I'm fucking going Mach 5.

• Laughing 2

- Support

Unrealistic to kidnap and smash comms in a moving vehicle. Punishment not needed as FearRP was not technically broken. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

27 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

Unrealistic to kidnap and smash comms in a moving vehicle. Punishment not needed as FearRP was not technically broken. 

1 hour ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

You think in real life, you can just hop out of a car and "Kidnap" a person in a MOVING VEHICLE as shown in your vehicle he was still driving when u adverted kidnap and all. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 minutes ago, JUDOPENGUIN said:

-support dude if you tried that with me irl id run you over then drive away as fast as i can also advert when he was driving .... if anything you should get poped for fail rp

now I understand it's fine and he should not be warned but I should not be warned either I dont know why you would that?

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

-support 

Well you just blew your cover as hulk. Smashing comms through a metal door whilst it driving away... why even bother kidnapping in an open environment aswell...

• Laughing 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

-Support

In my honest opinion I feel like this is not really classified as FearRP. Ronin was already moving his car, I wouldn't classify that as FearRP. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin

-Support

Could have been realistic if he was a cop and his vehicle had antennas in which could be smashed or bent; but his car was already moving and even that would be a stretch to try and role play. Plus, this type of stuff happens often. I would be fine if he was not in the car, his vehicle was blocked or inhibited from moving in some way, or he wasn't paying attention, but clearly that is not what happened here.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

-Support

In my honest opinion I feel like this is not really classified as FearRP. Ronin was already moving his car, I wouldn't classify that as FearRP. 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 2/10/2020 at 5:11 PM, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

You think in real life, you can just hop out of a car and "Kidnap" a person in a MOVING VEHICLE as shown in your vehicle he was still driving when u adverted kidnap and all. 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 2/10/2020 at 5:11 PM, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

Also, how would you strip him if he is in a car? You can't do it. So ya.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||