Weapon Balances/Changes - Denied

Bread

What you want to see? - Specific weapons be buffed and nerfed.

Why should we add it? - Would help out with server balancing.

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes it so weapons make a bit more sense.

Who is it mainly for? - The server

Links to any content - Buff/Nerf suggestions below.

Pistols

Colt 1911
Double damage, Increase stability to 75%, Increase range to 0.2K
Reasoning: Currently, the pistol is a peashooter and is completely useless to the Pro Class D job.

S&W Model 500
Reduce recoil by 20-40%
Reasoning: Would compensate for its damage nerf a few months back.

CSGO USP
Increase damage from 16 to 25
Reasoning: Is an awful and mostly unused pistol, would help it out a bit.

Desert Eagle (CSGO)
Increase the armory price to $2,500
Reasoning: Would compensate for its high damage output.

Dual Berettas
Increase damage from 31 to 35, Decrease fire-rate by 30%.
Reasoning: It currently has too high of a fire rate and too low damage output.

P250
Increase stability to 75%, Decrease damage from 35 to 30
Reasoning: Currently, the P250 is most commonly used as a starting weapon and does a bit too much damage for a simple pistol.

Shotguns

All TFA CSGO shotguns
Increase mobility to 95%
Reasoning: These shotguns aren't very heavy weapons and shouldn't slow you down when using them.

Machine Guns

PKM
Decrease mobility from 100% to 80%
Reasoning: The PKM has a very high damage output, and is a relatively heavy weapon. It should be slightly punishing to use by making you run slower.

M249
Set mobility to 80%
Reasoning: To be more in line with the PKM.

Rifles/Snipers

G3SG1
Reduce fire-rate from 240 to 200
Reasoning: The high rate of fire combined with its massive damage per shot makes it a powerful weapon even in close quarters combat.

Other

Frag Grenade
Increase damage from 150 to 200
Reasoning: Being hit by a grenade should be more punishing.

Please note: These changes are only from what I've observed and spent the time to put together, feel free to leave suggestions for other changes or reasoning as to why my changes are not beneficial.

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

5 hours ago, Bread said:

Dual Berettas
Decrease damage from 31 to 26
Reasoning: Its current damage output combined with its high fire rate seems a bit too powerful. 

I can't even kill a Security officer with this gun lol

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

9 hours ago, Bread said:

Machine Guns

PKM
Decrease mobility from 100% to 80%
Reasoning: The PKM has a very high damage output, and is a relatively heavy weapon. It should be slightly punishing to use by making you run slower.

This would kinda just confirm the negev as the best LMG by far, as its downside is its mobility and lack of range while the PKM has a lower damage output in exchange for being capable of having good mobility.
                                                                               Basically, this just makes the PKM the poor man's negev, which i dislike as it decreases LMG variety

Also the G3SG1 is probably fine but the nerf wouldn't be detrimental and would make it a little closer to the scar 20

But besides that, +Support
I agree with pretty much all of these changes as i believe they would be an improvement to weapon balance as a whole

Finally a 1911 buff

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

21 minutes ago, Ritz said:

This would kinda just confirm the negev as the best LMG by far, as its downside is its mobility and lack of range while the PKM has a lower damage output in exchange for being capable of having good mobility.
                                                                               Basically, this just makes the PKM the poor man's negev, which i dislike as it decreases LMG variety

Also the G3SG1 is probably fine but the nerf wouldn't be detrimental and would make it a little closer to the scar 20

I agree with pretty much all of these changes as i believe they would be an improvement to weapon balance as a whole

Finally a 1911 buff

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

6 hours ago, Ritz said:

Finally a 1911 buff

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

18 hours ago, starr said:

+support

a little change in meta, thats something needed

I concur and i would also like to add that as someone who plays Pro D class a lot the colt is to me at least worthless in a fight and if i use it i dont even buy ammo for it since it doesnt do much and i always eventually go for my bat and attempt to get a better gun by getting to armory ASAP

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+support, having some weapons make more sense would be great.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

17 hours ago, Ritz said:

Finally a 1911 buff

yeah IMO ritz put it perfectly here

Note: The Frag buff will be a big buff to MTF as literally every MTF operative carries a frag, so idk how that would affect combat due to the fact that grenade spam could devastate a large amount of people without them having any recourse/counter to it.

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

20 hours ago, Ritz said:

Basically.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

On 2/10/2020 at 2:01 PM, starr said:

+support

a little change in meta, thats something needed

the PKM nerf is not that good though. maybe make it a more stable gun? the negev is a nock off minigun while the pkm is more of a automatic rifle. somthing in the lines of a bren lmg?

Edited by killermankey

RETINA BURN BOI

+Support

I like this idea

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.