SCP 012 Testing

Lore Name: Clifford
SCP: 012

Question / Idea: Will different colored blood work on 012?
Background Research:

SCP-012 was retrieved by Archaeologist K.M. Sandoval during the excavation of a northern Italian tomb destroyed in a recent storm. The object, a piece of handwritten musical score entitled "On Mount Golgotha", part of a larger set of sheet music, appears to be incomplete. The red/black ink, first thought to be some form of berry or natural dye ink, was later found to be human blood from multiple subjects. The first personnel to locate the sheet (Site 19 Special Salvage) had two (2) members descend into insanity, attempting to use their own blood to finish the composition, ultimately resulting in massive blood loss and internal trauma.

Following initial investigations, multiple test subjects were allowed access to the score. In every case, the subjects mutilated themselves in order to use their own blood to finish the piece, resulting in subsequent symptoms of psychosis and massive trauma. Those subjects who managed to finish a section of the piece immediately committed suicide, declaring the piece to be "impossible to complete". Attempts to perform the music have resulted in a disagreeable cacophony, with each instrumental part having no correlation or harmony with the other instruments.

Hypothesis: Different Colored blood won’t work due to experience from cross testing 012 with 1079

Observations (What Happened During Test): I handed a d class a paint palette with an entire rainbow of colors to dip his blood in. Here were the results

Red: Accepted and stayed on the paper

Orange: Spat right back out similar to 1079

Yellow: Same as orange

Green: Same as orange

Blue: D class refused to put blue blood on the paper for unknown reasons

Purple: same as orange 
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): 012 could be semi sentient and be picky towards the colors it will accept or not 
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes although blue was a bit of a wildcard 

Creator Of The Clifford Test

Grade: 65

Lore: 10/20

Now I don't know much about SCP-012 because it is a pretty short SCP, but from what I know about it victims of SCP-012 would basically lose themselves while trying to complete SCP-012 so I don't think they would just dip their blood into paint for a test log while trying to finish SCP-012.

Creativity: 15/20

Alright so other than the fact that someone under SCP-012's effect probably wouldn't dip their blood into paint because they were told to, this is a test idea I have never heard of or seen and it is something that I think you put more effort into thinking up than most tests I see.

Presentation: 10/20

Writing is pretty bland with nothing eye-catching about it.

Writing: 30/40

I don't see many problems with grammar/spelling but you should write more about exactly what happened during the test like how SCP-012 spit the painted blood back or where it lands or something like that add more details to the test.

Test quality: Standard

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png