Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Kade

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:178907499

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Weeks and 1 day

What timezone are you in?: Central Standard

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

After thinking about this decision I have decided to apply for the rank of Lieutenant. I believe I can be of great assistance and an asset to command.

Why do I want to be in command?
I want to be in PD command mainly so I can help. I believe I have a great deal of knowledge that I could spread around newer ranks. I have been in the PD for a total of 2 years and I think it's time for me to be able to help the PD.

Why I think I am a better fit than other Sergeant Majors.
I believe I am the number one option for Lieutenant. I have (Most likely) the most experience, I have been here longer than most, and I have grown with the people around me. I have worked very hard for my rank and have proven myself worthy. 

What am I good at?
I am good at many, many things. I am most confident that I am one of the best in a 10-80. I am also good at handling stressful situations and can command many PD units at one time. I am confident and assertive which makes me a leader in most situations and I lead other units and they listen respectfully. I also am very professional, professionalism rubs off on lower ranks and it's contagious.

Why accepting me would benefit you.
If you accept me in command I will be active along with the other command members and am eager to help out with training and meetings. I think training helps the PD immensely. I will also help out the lower ranks such as Cadet-LCPL greatly. If I am promoted those ranks are going to be my focus point when on-duty.

Summary
To sum all this up I overall just think I would be a great command member, I have the experience, the leadership, and the want to do it. I highly recommend you consider me for the position. Thanks to everyone who reads this and supports me in my application.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes Sir!

6 hours ago, Sion said:

*a rare kade is seen in his natural habitat*

+support 

Hes kade..

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

10 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Not active on PD/Never seen training 

19 hours ago, Burboon boi said:

+/-support

+Good app

+Good guy

-I would like to see you be SM a little while longer.

-i would also like to see you more active.

+/-Support. Great application otherwise.

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Ehhh

-support

-not active

-never seen train

-not to long as a SM

not really command material 

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+ Support

Sergeant-Major Kade

You have my full support.
Reasons are;

I have seen you training cadets at random hours of the night.
- Role plays situations out 100 % (Right down too /me)
- I always see you on when I'm online, and I'm online fairly late due too Time-zones
- Is great when it comes too command situations, Was Ex EMS Chief AND Current Dispatch Deputy Director.
- Application gets straight too the point of why.
- Great supervisor (Recently reported a situation and assisted me in handling it)

- Is dedicated too his job and can actually take constructive criticism on the chin and crack on with his job
- Acctualy lists streets / roads when doing 10/80s

Good Luck!

8 hours ago, springs.exe said:

not really command material 

How so? Ex EMS Chief [Now Board Member], Currently Deputy Dispatch Director (High Command of a Sub Department)
So I say no Springs.. He is Command material.. otherwise I wouldn't have him as my Deputy..

• Gaminglight Love 2

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

2 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

Sergeant-Major Kade

Reasons are;

- I always see you on when I'm online, and I'm online fairly late due too Time-zones
- Is great when it comes too command situations, Was Ex EMS Chief AND Current Dispatch Deputy Director.
- Great supervisor (Recently reported a situation and assisted me in handling it)

- Is dedicated too his job and can actually take constructive criticism on the chin and crack on with his job

Good Luck!

How so? Ex EMS Chief [Now Board Member], Currently Deputy Dispatch Director (High Command of a Sub Department)
So I say no Springs.. He is Command material.. otherwise I wouldn't have him as my Deputy..

Let me just do this for more detail. I’m triggered to all of you saying he’s inactive I see him on late at night for he is in my time zone. This quote will give you every reason. +SUPPOOOORT

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 2/10/2020 at 1:14 AM, Sion said:

*a rare kade is seen in his natural habitat*

+support 

Hes kade..

Yes, he is kade.

• Like 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

4 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

Sergeant-Major Kade

Reasons are;

Good Luck!

An amazing supervisor. Helps with crime scenes and helps officers when needed

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

10 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support

Sergeant-Major Kade

Reasons are;

Good Luck!

Yeah that was kind of rude of me but I’m still gonna -support for reasons above

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

-Support

Not Active on PD

I don't think you put much effort into your app.

and I don't See you Training

" best in a 10-80" I mean I don't know whats that's proving tbh

also being able to handle stressful situations is something even as a supervisor you have to be able to do.

"I want to be in PD command mainly so I can help." Help With What?

No offense but being a Retired super admin a HC In dispatch and a former “highest rank on SCP” only really shows good leader ship

i wanna see what you can do in PD command on POLICE RP

Edited by Zage
  • Like 1

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

+Support

High Command in Dispatch

Trusted

Former Super Admin

Former O5-3 (Highest RP Rank on SCPRP)

Very Nice guy

Strong Sense of Leadership

I can go on and on about how qualified Kade is for PD Command.

Good Luck Kade!

~Charlie

• Like 1

~Charlie

3 hours ago, Zage said:

-Support

Not Active on PD

also being able to handle stressful situations is something even as a supervisor you have to be able to do.

also, @springs.exe Make sure you are only leaving a + or - support you have responded to this Twice with different supports

ima just off of what people say Good luck tho

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 2/9/2020 at 10:20 PM, Kade said:

Why do I want to be in command?
I want to be in PD command mainly so I can help. I believe I have a great deal of knowledge that I could spread around newer ranks. I have been in the PD for a total of 2 years and I think it's time for me to be able to help the PD.

You can do that as SM.

Why I think I am a better fit than other Sergeant Majors.
I believe I am the number one option for Lieutenant. I have (Most likely) the most experience, I have been here longer than most, and I have grown with the people around me. I have worked very hard for my rank and have proven myself worthy. 

If you believe you are the #1 option for LT, I have bad news for you.

What am I good at?
I am good at many, many things. I am most confident that I am one of the best in a 10-80. I am also good at handling stressful situations and can command many PD units at one time. I am confident and assertive which makes me a leader in most situations and I lead other units and they listen respectfully. I also am very professional, professionalism rubs off on lower ranks and it's contagious.

You contacted command members and said they were wrong. Not very professional. If it rubs off then that's horrible.

Why accepting me would benefit you.
If you accept me in command I will be active along with the other command members and am eager to help out with training and meetings. I think training helps the PD immensely. I will also help out the lower ranks such as Cadet-LCPL greatly. If I am promoted those ranks are going to be my focus point when on-duty.

"If you accept me I will be active". So if you are not accepted you won't be active? Everyone wants to help. You can train already as a SM.

Summary
To sum all this up I overall just think I would be a great command member, I have the experience, the leadership, and the want to do it. I highly recommend you consider me for the position. Thanks to everyone who reads this and supports me in my application.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes Sir!

Experience? Sure-maybe. Leadership? Gonna be a no from be. If you really want to do it, you can do it as a SM.

• Laughing 1

Alrighty! There should be NO aruguments happening on this post. It shows immaturity, and is not relevant to this application for the most part as we can do without it. Any further arguments will be hidden. Furthermore, PMs are CONFIDENTIAL! No one should be reading them unless its SMT or EMT and even then. More importantly, they shouldnt be posted on a thread where someone is APPLYING for something. With that being said, I expect people to cut the BS, and leave their SHORT, CONCISE, and RESPECTFUL responses as to why kade should or shouldnt be promoted. You might not like him, but you MUST respect him regardless of any stigmas or grudges you have against him.

Best Regards,

Timmemes

MilitaryRP Admin WarDog & Forum Diplomat

thanks u for coming to my ted talk

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 2/11/2020 at 4:56 AM, Yobo said:

+ Support

Sergeant-Major Kade

Reasons are;

- Actually lists streets / roads when doing 10/80s

Good Luck!

• Like 1

spacer.png

On 2/11/2020 at 2:15 PM, Zage said:

-Support

Not Active on PD

"I want to be in PD command mainly so I can help." Help With What?

No offense but being a Retired super admin a HC In dispatch and a former “highest rank on SCP” only really shows good leader ship

i wanna see what you can do in PD command on POLICE RP

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg