1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Tucker

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:185936219

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Chief Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Rose

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can keep them in place and try to make them more active and i cand help them plan training so they can become better then ever and defeat everyone in their way.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position cuase i'm an experienced AO and i have been an SF befor i became an AO so i know what i'm doing.

Why do you want this rank?: I wan't this rank so i could help the SF both in training and in events by telling them where the rebels are. I would also try make them more active cuase right now SF isn't really that active.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To rp mutch with SF and make them the best pilots ever.

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

+/- Support

I do agree he is alright his job, but the reason why this is not a +support is because I just feel as though he isnt ready yet. 

He obviously got as far as he did doing a good job but I just think he needs to be standing out more and doing more to get a better opinion from me.

And plus the app is bit small and could be alot better.

- Rear Admiral Koga

Denied

Unfortunately as you are a great AO the app isn’t the best and neither is your activity. Also all thing stated in the app are processes you can already do in your current position and don’t need a promotion to begin working on the things you want to work on so just keep up the good work and we’ll consider you for the position in the future

Kenneth Kings

• BadAim locked this topic