First Response Role Call

SOL-First-Responder.jpg.5bd3b4ad4aac4ef8279647e86539c1ef.jpg

Begins on 02/09/2020 - Ends on 02/23/2020

Format: 

Name:

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest):

Why Do You Want To Stay In FR?:

What Could Change In FR?:

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Name:Rocco Rex

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest):Moderate in game, highly administratively 

Why Do You Want To Stay In FR?:Keep FR on it's feet and aid new guys in FR

What Could Change In FR?:Activity, people need to get active

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

Name: ViperKimg

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Active/Semi-Active

Why Do You Want To Stay In FR?: I would like to stay in FR because it gives me a choice for Roleplay

What Could Change In FR?: Nothing ❤️

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

Name: Mitch

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Not so much lately, have been having medical issues.

Why Do You Want To Stay In FR?: I am passionate about healthcare and want to improve the roleplay on the server.

What Could Change In FR?: Roleplay realism

Name: TheJayden

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Semi-Active ( I have to divide out my time)

Why Do You Want To Stay In FR?: I really find it enjoyable to play on.

What Could Change In FR?: Activity

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Name: Ender

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Active

Why Do You Want To Stay In FR?: Cause I am Ender and High Command and I do a lot. 

What Could Change In FR?: I do not know. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Name: Niko Bellic

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Active

Why Do You Want To Stay In FR?: I would like to stay in FR because it has a faster pace then EMS, making it a different experience.

What Could Change In FR?: Possibly more people in FR being active within normal EMS.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Name: StackableGold

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Haven't been due to internet issues, Got it back now, will be active.

Why Do You Want To Stay In FR?: Up until the internet issues, I was really enjoying FR.

What Could Change In FR?: Have cars been fixed? Zage seemed to have hinted at me doing something several meetings ago.

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

Name: Smith 

How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): I'm fairly new but some shit went down irl so haven't been as active as I usually am (fixing that)

Why Do You Want To Stay In FR?: I think it is a good department and the people in here actually care about RP 

What Could Change In FR?: I dont think theres anything I would change as of tight now

Smith || SCU Commander || EMS Paramedic