Dr. Ternith Plague

In-game name:

Ternith/Akura

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:234721838

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer):

Elite Surgeon, Technician

How long have you been a Event Team Member:

Since late 2018, with a break from Q2/3 to Q4 (of the year), thoguh I officially quit during that time.

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember):

None.

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1):

At the time of applying - 2 weeks, 3 days, 3 hours, and 50 minutes.

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?:

Concerning what is defined as 'lore' in the SCP Foundation (i.e. there is no canon) for GamingLight - I'd consider myself knowledged in the canon of what is considered in GamingLight SCP-RP as 'lore'.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?:

I wish to become a Senior Event Team member to continue expanding the experience my events give and how I can improve my events. There are many things that I've done before, but with the M9K Weapons and the ability to give out M9K weapons, I can continue to expand my abilities due to the amount of items (lesser OP ones, like the fists and knives) that can be used in everyday events. As well, this could bring forth Story-line Events (Events like Charlie-5 related or creating different bases to prepare for events that can be used over each story-line event) more often than not. Even though SCP has a limited amount of 'lore', the SCP Foundation does have unlimited possibilities for what they could encounter. For example, a group similar to the SCP Foundation goes in to take an SCP specifically due to it fitting their criteria for capture, this eventually spirals to the Foundation raiding their base to take these SCPs (perfect event for a Mega Event).

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?:

If you remember previously, I was a Senior Event Team Member, and as such, I've learned much about being an S-ET before. Many may say 'give others a chance for S-ET', but in the case more than one slot opens, then these applications can give future reference so that the ET-L and S-ET can gather together and vote on the next S-ET. As well, I've been in the rank of Admin for this server, and have been present when the !minge command was still a thing. This also considers a lot of trust as to ensure people aren't abusing this command.

Have you mastered ULX?:

In my opinion, yes, I've mastered ULX and the commands given to us for usage in events.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?:

While I have not personally planned Mega Events as the leader, I've been involved in the planning with a Mega Event for the 2018 Halloween Mega Event.

Give an example of a mega event:

The following is going to be in reference to a Story-line Event which involves an alternate SCP Foundation vs our SCP Foundation.

Overseer Command sends a representative to Site-05 to brief the new on-site task force Omega-99 - "The Portal Gun" - consisting of a total of 10-15 men versus the alternate Omega-99's 8 men. Everyone in this and the other on-site task forces will gather up for debrief and a speech will be held, as well as a briefing for those who hadn't caught up. These will also include documents on what the enemy looks like, as well as their work against the Foundation. These eight men will be heavily augmented and barely recognizable as human, and as such, will be given 600-700 HP and max armor. They will be given good guns (but the on-site Omega-99 will get better guns) with Point Defense Weapons to protect the base. Omega-99-A (our universe's) will have air support and a nuke off hand, and Omega-99-B will have the ability to portal in one wave of reinforcements (heavier men or lesser heavy men, depending on the -A resources) prepared to go in. This will eventually, in one way or another, lead to a Foundation victory with the Director of External Affairs coming to speak about these recent events and tell everyone - "Due to your work and dedication, we've spoken to your Command (we'll talk to them about these before the event, way before) and have been authorized to give out the Medal of Perseverance, for working against a threat that seemed to be impossible to beat, but one which you have beaten." The event will then dismiss and the Foundation will be safe. But not if the Warheads go off.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: 

In the opinion of myself and many others, the ISD Investigation against Alpha-1. This is mainly due to the community outcry of people loving it, but as well due to the referencing and past of the event. Even if it was a mini-line event, it was still an event in which people were heavily interested into and were investing themselves into finding the true culprits of the murder. All in all, best event of my career.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?:

In total - 120.

How active can you be:

As active as can be to help in Discord and to help in our fellow Event Team Member's events.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+/-

Your extremely experienced and have dedicated a lot of time and effort into event team which shouldn't go unnoticed but I do believe that the quality of your events could increase. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 2/10/2020 at 4:58 AM, Jakub said:

+/-

Your extremely experienced and have dedicated a lot of time and effort into event team which shouldn't go unnoticed but I do believe that the quality of your events could increase. 

insert cliched signature 

DENIED

After a review of your application and conduct in-game, I have decided to Deny this application into the SCP:RP Senior Event-Team.

This could be due to your Attitude In-Game, Conduct In-Game, or other reasons

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• Hoovy locked this topic