SWAT Tryout Accepted List 2/9/2020

[GL] Elapin

image.png.2c00aba81c11d5769ff290e5e2937a4f.png

SWAT Tryout Accepted List

SWAT LT Elapin XM6+SWAT SSGT Will XL16

Just because you were denied, that doesn't mean we do not like you. Your reason of denial will be stated in our forums section. And when we see improvements, you most likely will come into our humble home and family of SWAT. ❤️ Epipen

To Those who were accepted, congratulations on being part of Rockfords Tactical Department. You have 2 weeks to be trained by an FTO in SWAT, and if you do not get trained in that amount of time without a reason, you will be removed and you will have to tryout/apply again. And again, congratulations on joining  SWAT, you will grow in here, I promise it. 

Accepted                                                                                                                                

Nathan-I loved your communication the most

Buddyg-Your a Good Leader and RP'er, I see a lot of potential

King-You were able to keep up with everyone, and as you move on in SWAT, you will improve to greater things. 

Derick-Nice Aim and Communication

Denied                                                                                                                                                          

Connor-As Much as I want you to be in SWAT, I saw some things I didn't like. You separated from your team A LOT, you used a lot of your shots unwisely, and your communication could be better. I am sorry. If you improve on this in my next tryouts, I might accept you but you need to fix these.