Beanz 48 Hour Notice for EMS

CanOBeanz

Hey Guys,

It's with a heavy heart today that I've made the decision to leave EMS. I know it's a bit of a weird choice at this juncture, considering i've only just gotten accepted in a week ago; however during the past week I've gone on LOA from gaminglight as a whole and had some time to think things over. During this week, I came to the conclusion that I don't have the necessary time or energy to balance a lot of the RP roles i've gotten myself into lately, and need to lighten my load a bit for my own personal sanity and energy levels. 

I realize that I was offered a very exclusive opportunity to play in EMS, and I am extremely grateful for that-- I do sincerely hope there are no hard feelings from me needing to make this decision. I just really don't want to give a half-effort to playing in a branch that deserves more than what I would be able to give right now. If at all possible, i'd rather have the option to come back at a time in the future that is better for me, rather than to have a poor performance reflecting on me if I were to try to continue now.

I'll remain active for the requested 48 hours, even though I mistakenly already left the discord (didn't remember the protocol for this at the time, my apologies!!)

-Beanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png