SCP Checkpoint Door - Denied

What you want to see? - a system where scps can break through CP doors in the same way as a self breach but still have the doors function for everyone else

Why should we add it? - it’s dumb that scps have to wait at CP doors and it makes teaming happen less 

What are the advantages of having this? - SCPs can break through doors and not have to wait for someone to open the door

Who is it mainly for? - SCPs

Creator Of The Clifford Test

+/-Support 
SCPs are supposed to be difficult and most SCPs Can't even break the doors.

This would be good only for SCP-682 since he's supposed to be the strongest of them all and it would make more sense if this was Applied to 682.

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

1 minute ago, The Light said:

+/-Support 

This would be good only for SCP-682 since he's supposed to be the strongest of them all and it would make more sense if this was Applied to 682.

Pretty much this but also for 076-2 since in lore he can get through a reinforced steel security door in 4 minutes.

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

3 hours ago, أنا آكل الأطفال م said:

i should’ve specified but what i meant to say is that specific scps (682,939,076-2) should be able to

If its going to include 939 then -Support

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

+/- Support

+This does make sense. As long as only 682, 076-2(when someone runs through CP while trying to kill them), and 096(when someone runs through CP after seeing 096's face)

- Could be abused by saying that there was someone who saw their face when staff tp's. Also, most SCP's would wait at the CP for that to happen. It can be abused so I am mainly leaning towards a -support unless valid/good rules/guidelines are set in place. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

20 hours ago, The Light said:

+/-Support 

i mean im just gonna leave this one to SMT though

insert cliched signature