Connor.

Should I be a Shock VCMDR  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Shock VCMDR

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Shock QRF CPT Connor 0315

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Shock VCMDR

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? As I have been in Shock for a month I have built a bond with the members of Shock as well as people outside of it. I have been able to climb to CPT within that time and have been entrusted with leading Shock. I believe that I have done a good job with the men and trust them with my life. I have been one of the most active shock in my time here as I believe I have only not been on 2 days since I joined. When I am in charge I make sure my men are at the proper posts and are behaving or they receive punishment. In addition to often being the highest shock on is that I am the head training officer, meaning I am in charge of tryouts and those who host so I always know who is joining and who is active I have also done a good job with other battalions as I am also a staff member so I keep a good relationship with other battalions.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have been on almost everyday this month for at least 2+ hours so I would estimate 3-4 days

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? To make sure the battalion is running to peak performance and activity. For ensuring an active battalion that would mean updating the roster daily, doing roll calls to remove inactives, and doing what I already do as a Head Training Officer, making sure tryouts are being hosted daily to ensure a flow of active members to fill the ranks. To make sure the battalion is at peak performance the commander does what I just listed, as well as himself being active, keeping troopers at maximum skill by hosting sims, pt, and joint trainings. Also they would make sure shock accomplishes anything they are asked to do. As a Vice Commander I would do all of these to the best of my ability

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : First of all, I think I have a great relationship with shock and follow the ways of CMDR Arson by being fun yet serious when need to be which keeps a very healthy relationship with the men. I do my best day in and day out to make sure shock know what they are doing and that they are doing it to the best of their ability. Like I stated earlier, I am one of the most active shock so I will be there to run the battalion in game. I have shown my ability to be serious as currently I am a Trial GM and a Moderator so I always seek to follow rules and have good RP. I also have a good relationship with CMDR Arson as when former CMDR Texas was unavailable me and Arson worked closely together to keep shock strong. I have a good relationship with other battalions too since as shock we need these friendships to make sure rules are not broken and if broken are enforced

7. How often can you be Online? : I am on pretty much everyday unless something pops up

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 0 on Imperial RP

• Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

+Active

+Good Leadership skills

+Good app

+Well liked within shock.

• Like 1

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

• Scoot locked this topic