Grand Moff Shadow 48 hour notice

TheJackForce

Well I know this has become a surprise to all of you but its got to the point that I cannot do what is needed for the branches I serve with due to this I see there is no point of having me as Grand Moff due to my decision have improved the battalions  and I cannot perform my duty to the fullest due to In life issues therefore I have decided to leave and focus on something ill enjoy, I do expect major backlash from all battalions that have worked with me but be calm I've left you in good hands and you know where I am if you need me and I also have something I want to make clear I was never in this for the power its nothing to me I did what was needed and I have no regrets and I have rebuilt 4 battalions on my own and even rebuilt naval into what it is now so I think I did more work than anybody that has been brought into today so I leave rose to in charge now I've  trained you well and I will not recommend anyone besides him good luck!

also I enjoyed working with you all 

also I enjoyed working with most command members not saying who I didn't get along with sorry Hotshot but I hope the best and ill always be around if you need me 

Tick- my first DT commander always enforcing what I bring out and a good guy to work with see you around

Maverick- You can stop annoying me about things now and a friend I look forward to working with you closely in the future 

Rose- well we knew this was going to happen

Greg- leave the girls alone ok 

Good Bye all 

I'll save you a seat in Spira so we can work on our tan.

Just careful on the Scarif Martinis, they're really sweet and can sneak up on ya.

Welcome to retirement!

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

Sad to see you go man!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Thank you for your interest in the Imperial Navy but unfortunately, this resignation is denied. 

You may submit this topic again in 2 Weeks.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."