Phill's SET Application.

Phillers

In-game name: Phill / Falx (E11)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86507562

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): Janitorial Executive, Junior Field Medic, E11 Sergeant Major.

How long have you been a Event Team Member: 2 and a half months.

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): No.

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 4 Weeks and 1 day at the time of writing.

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: I'd say i know it rather well, i enjoy reading the SCP files ofcourse, but what I believe I know the most about, would have to be the various Tales, GOI's, and Canon's, and i often try to mix those into my events.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: Because I believe I will be able to make better events if i become a Senior member, as there would be less restrictions on what I would be able to use in my events. I also intend to keep delivering quality events to the European side of the server which, altough significantly smaller then the American side, also deserves quality events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: Because I believe that i have shown to be a capable and trustworthy individual on the server so far, I also have always followed the rules of the Event Team to the best of my capabilities, i have always reached the quota and often even go above it. I have also been trusted enough to become a Moderator. I am a Janitorial Executive, nearly being High Command of the branch, I believe that this shows i am trusted enough to manage and handle things.

Have you mastered ULX?: Yes, I have enough experience with ULX at this point that I feel confident enough saying that I have.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Sadly not much, as most of the Mega Events that are held on the server are done around the American Evening's, they are simply too late for me to attend / assist in.

Give an example of a mega event: My idea would be a mass breach of a different site nearby, causing multiple SCP's to be breached around the facility / island, allowing MTF / CI to go out to capture these SCP's before they cause too much havoc, This would allow quality RP for both R&D and Research, as they would have to figure out which SCP's are breached, and come up with containment protocols for them. Technical could then produce Containment Chambers for the breached SCP's to contain them safely while they wait for the SCP's to be extracted once again. This could also very easily rope in Janitorial and Medical, as these SCP's would create quite a mess, and one of the SCP's could very well be bio-hazardous, allowing Medical to do their job with it to create an antidote.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: I believe that to be my SCP-18152 Event. It was an event were i notified MTF that there was a unknown being on the surface, and that they had to Contain it. After MTF figured out how to actualy contain the being (Making loud noises and luring it into a box, before tranquilizing it) Research was allowed to perform research on it for a while, in which they found out what the being was capable of, and had technical make modifications to the containment chamber to allow it to be contained. This event caused a lot of RP to happen, as one of the being's traits was that it was a slight cognitohazard, which made pretty much all of the MTF distrust eachother because they were affraid that the others were contaminated and would turn on them, even tough the only cognitohazardous effect that the being had was to make people un-naturally scared of it, even tough it was quite a nice and pet-like being.
I even wrote a file on the SCP afterwards (Which can be found Here) which the research department appreciated.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 33.

How active can you be: As active as i've always been, which is to say very, however, this is mostly on european times.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+/- support

- had and have heard some issues with events of yours

- mass events sometimes just give a hard knock at CI raids or SCP breaches

- some events do help us out to distract dclass or scps

- has had experience 

insert cliched signature 

48 minutes ago, starr said:

+/- support

- had and have heard some issues with events of yours

- mass events sometimes just give a hard knock at CI raids or SCP breaches

- some events do help us out to distract dclass or scps

- has had experience 

+seems nice 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

DENIED

After a review of your application and conduct in-game, I have decided to Deny this application into the SCP:RP Senior Event-Team.

This could be due to your Attitude In-Game, Conduct In-Game, or other reasons

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• Hoovy locked this topic