Sticks- Denied

Sticks11

Steam Name: Sticks

Ingame Name: Sticks

SteamID: STEAM_0:);84586685

Ban Length: 4 weeks 

Admin that Banned you: idk

Reason for Ban:Racism in OOC

Dispute: He said i was being racist in OOC, but I was not., I was being "racist" in advert. I am black irl so I am legally entitled to using the word of my people. Your people have oppressed us for centuries. I am legally allowed to say the n word without repercussions, it is my inalienable right as a colored person. 
#deathtowhitey
#mayocide

-Support 

Alright, yes you said it in advert not ooc.. if anything thats worse.. But either way you shouldn't of been adverting it in the first place. You also had been minging  around earlier so, thats where the NITRP part in the warn came in.  

Also your in game name when I banned you was Chester V3, and I don't think thats a proper steam id. 
https://gyazo.com/816a1f165a3a5a4df8ec164fdff2bf32

Edited by Masterson

Signature.png

• Head Admin
9 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

Alright, yes you said it in advert not ooc.. if anything thats worse.. But either way you shouldn't of been adverting it in the first place. You also had been minging  around earlier so, thats where the NITRP part in the warn came in.  

Also your in game name when I banned you was Chester V3, and I don't think thats a proper steam id. 

Copied from logs (dont quote me on this):

Chester V3 ➞ Citizen user: /advert free my ni**er chester

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
Changing code so this isnt hidden

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

31 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support 

Ah and also, by pressing "close" on the MOTD you are agreeing to the rules.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

3 hours ago, Yobo said:

What the fuck did I just read

-Support

This is so funny lmao best thing you dont have proof that youre actually that race and still racism is racism

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

Regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, etc it doesnt matter you cant say stuff like that. Its still racist. If you were to say something derogatory towards women and you were a woman, it would still be sexist.

-Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

Regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, etc it doesnt matter you cant say stuff like that. Its still racist. If you were to say something derogatory towards women and you were a woman, it would still be sexist.

-Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

5 hours ago, Yobo said:

What the fuck did I just read

-Support

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

just gonna put a 

-Support 

cause like honestly? Really? WHAT?

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart