1245-2 "buff" idea - Denied

Poorpuppy100

What you want to see? -  i would like it if 1245-2s spear appered back in his inventory after he threw it after like 5-10 seconds after throwing it

Why should we add it? - because the ammout of times i thrpw my spear and someone picks it up leaving me defenceless is sad 😧

What are the advantages of having this? - It would make 1245 alot better in my opinion and it would remove the owrry of people picking up the spear

Who is it mainly for? -  1245

I mean, if its possible, sure, but i just dont believe that it is.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director  |  EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover | Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. | R&D Senior Inspector

22 hours ago, Falxen said:

I mean, if its possible, sure, but i just dont believe that it is.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ET, Security SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 Cpl,  D5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - Moderator, Royal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I am pretty sure this is possible with some coding. But if someone still picks it up it may not come back. Also, it would be difficult to have it return and you're supposed to have to run to it to make it fair. That if you try to snipe, someone, you have a disadvantage. But if it would just always return then it would be hard for them to kill you cause you can yeet it at them then yayeet on out of there and get it back.

- support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||