Giovanni's Senior Event Team Application

Giovanni

In-game name:Giovanni

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:83366448

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer):Elite Surgeon, E11 VCMDR, Senior Tech, Associate Researcher

How long have you been a Event Team Member:109 days

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): No

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 5 Weeks,  1 Day, 21 Hours, and I almost never AFK.

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: I believe I have a great understanding of SCP lore, having been reading SCP articles for years, and with my experience on the server, I believe I have at least an 8 or 9 out of 10 in lore knowledge.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?:I would like to be a Senior Event Team Member for multiple reasons. Among those is higher freedom, as a senior event team, I gain access to a larger amount of permissions than a regular event team member. These permissions would allow me to do better, bigger events, as I would be able to use more tools in event making, I could make the experience more enjoyable for our players.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?:I am a well trusted member of the community, who has a great lore understanding, and am well liked in the community. I was trusted for Staff of the Month and Senior Moderator for administrative, and have never been striked in Event Team, and have always been above quota, and haven't missed any meetings besides being on LOA. I also prioritize assisting lower rank or less experienced ET to guide them through the basics on events. For other reasons why I should be trusted comes into my RP ranks. I am trusted enough to be the highest non command rank in two utility branches, and have never been striked in either of those, and more importantly, I am the Vice Commander of E11, one of the server's larger branches, with constant people flowing in and out. As a High Command member, I am trusted by Site Admin to do my work correctly.

Have you mastered ULX?:Yes, I have been using ULX for over 4 years now, holding a variety of staffing positions on a variety of servers.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?:I have assisted with Mega Event planning, but haven't hosted one myself. I have a good grasp on Mega Events however, as I have participated in multiple.

Give an example of a mega event:My idea for a Mega Event is SCP-2317. 2317 is immensely powerful, needing a specific ritual to be done, or else it will begin breaching. The SCP can cause an XK-Class End Of The World scenario, and it could be used on the server to create a perfect mega event. The foundation would start with having to keep 2317 from breaching, which requires a very precise ritual, and if they fail the ritual, they will need technical and research to create a possible recontainment method or device, which would require cooperation between the two branches to create either a superweapon or a proper containment area. Chaos insurgents would also be under threat, so it would be possible for their R&D to work with research. When they finish, they would need to recontain SCP-2317, which would be a monumental task that would need cooperation from everyone, with MTF & CI having to use Technical, R&D, and Research's containment method to try and save the world from SCP-2317.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: I believe my best event was an SCP 010 event, as it was an event that had maximum player interaction. The SCP would let you control 6 people if you held it, so in the name of true neutrality, anyone can use the SCP to their advantage. A D class could use the SCP to assist his escape, Chaos Insurgents could use it to help raid, while MTF could use it to counter a raid. This led to a fight for the SCP, and as anyone could use the SCP to their advantage, it was an event anyone could interact with.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?:25, due to me mostly helping trainees learn event team recently.

How active can you be:I am extremely active and will be extremely active for a long time.

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

16 minutes ago, Jojo's Reference said:

In-game name:Giovanni

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:83366448

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer):Elite Surgeon, E11 VCMDR, Senior Tech, Associate Researcher

How long have you been a Event Team Member:109 days

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): No

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 5 Weeks,  1 Day, 21 Hours, and I almost never AFK.

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: I believe I have a great understanding of SCP lore, having been reading SCP articles for years, and with my experience on the server, I believe I have at least an 8 or 9 out of 10 in lore knowledge.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?:I would like to be a Senior Event Team Member for multiple reasons. Among those is higher freedom, as a senior event team, I gain access to a larger amount of permissions than a regular event team member. These permissions would allow me to do better, bigger events, as I would be able to use more tools in event making, I could make the experience more enjoyable for our players.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?:I am a well trusted member of the community, who has a great lore understanding, and am well liked in the community. I was trusted for Staff of the Month and Senior Moderator for administrative, and have never been striked in Event Team, and have always been above quota, and haven't missed any meetings besides being on LOA. I also prioritize assisting lower rank or less experienced ET to guide them through the basics on events. For other reasons why I should be trusted comes into my RP ranks. I am trusted enough to be the highest non command rank in two utility branches, and have never been striked in either of those, and more importantly, I am the Vice Commander of E11, one of the server's larger branches, with constant people flowing in and out. As a High Command member, I am trusted by Site Admin to do my work correctly.

Have you mastered ULX?:Yes, I have been using ULX for over 4 years now, holding a variety of staffing positions on a variety of servers.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?:I have assisted with Mega Event planning, but haven't hosted one myself. I have a good grasp on Mega Events however, as I have participated in multiple.

Give an example of a mega event:My idea for a Mega Event is SCP-2317. 2317 is immensely powerful, needing a specific ritual to be done, or else it will begin breaching. The SCP can cause an XK-Class End Of The World scenario, and it could be used on the server to create a perfect mega event. The foundation would start with having to keep 2317 from breaching, which requires a very precise ritual, and if they fail the ritual, they will need technical and research to create a possible recontainment method or device, which would require cooperation between the two branches to create either a superweapon or a proper containment area. Chaos insurgents would also be under threat, so it would be possible for their R&D to work with research. When they finish, they would need to recontain SCP-2317, which would be a monumental task that would need cooperation from everyone, with MTF & CI having to use Technical, R&D, and Research's containment method to try and save the world from SCP-2317.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: I believe my best event was an SCP 010 event, as it was an event that had maximum player interaction. The SCP would let you control 6 people if you held it, so in the name of true neutrality, anyone can use the SCP to their advantage. A D class could use the SCP to assist his escape, Chaos Insurgents could use it to help raid, while MTF could use it to counter a raid. This led to a fight for the SCP, and as anyone could use the SCP to their advantage, it was an event anyone could interact with.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?:25, due to me mostly helping trainees learn event team recently.

How active can you be:I am extremely active and will be extremely active for a long time.

+ Support

+ Good reputation

+ Great Best Event!

+ A VCMDR for Pete's sake!

+ Good SCP knowledge

+ ULX Master!

+ A great person to talk to.

+ Hella Active

- CI don't work with foundation, so the Mega Event won't work well with our current rules, but Hoovy may say otherwise, and it does make sense for people to freak out about a world-destroying SCP.

Nothing else. I wish you luck bro!

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

8 minutes ago, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

+ Support

+ Good reputation

+ Great Best Event!

+ Good SCP knowledge

+ ULX Master!

+ Hella Active

- CI don't work with foundation, so the Mega Event won't work well with our current rules, but Hoovy may say otherwise, and it does make sense for people to freak out about a world-destroying SCP.

Exactly what I wanted to say, Good app gamer.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

10 minutes ago, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

+ Support

+ Good reputation

+ Great Best Event!

+ Good SCP knowledge

+ ULX Master!

+ Hella Active

Good Luck Gio!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

2 hours ago, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

+ Support

+ Good reputation

+ Great Best Event!

+ Good SCP knowledge

+ ULX Master!

+ Hella Active

+Support

- For reasons above.

-Pretty passionate about what he does for the server, his branch and for the people he works with.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

8 hours ago, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

+ Support

+ Good reputation

+ Great Best Event!

+ Good SCP knowledge

+ ULX Master!

+ Hella Active

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

7 hours ago, Rektify Deez Nutz said:

+Support

- For reasons above.

-Pretty passionate about what he does for the server, his branch and for the people he works with.

Good minge aswell

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

11 hours ago, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

+ Support

+ Good reputation

+ Great Best Event!

+ Good SCP knowledge

+ ULX Master!

+ Hella Active

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

🤝

🤝
16 hours ago, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

+ Support

+ Good reputation

+ Great Best Event!

+ Good SCP knowledge

+ ULX Master!

+ Hella Active

I have enjoyed Giovanni's events, so I think I will go with +Support.

lol, lmao even

+Support

All reasoning has pretty much already been given before me, but yes, Gio is a good guy, and a good member of the Event Team, so i believe he would be very much so capable enough to be a Senior Event team member.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Hella +support, this guy actually cares about his events and makes them interesting to the point of making me want to participate. Why isn't he Senior yet?

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

On 2/7/2020 at 11:28 PM, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

CI don't work with foundation, so the Mega Event won't work well with our current rules, but Hoovy may say otherwise, and it does make sense for people to freak out about a world-destroying SCP.

CI work with foundation when command deem it fit

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

-/+ support but mainly a +

- some events have gotten me and MTF to question their existence and you sometimes have the absolute worst timing 

- some qualities lead me to believe ya just gotta reach the quota

- otherwise go for it

insert cliched signature 

On 2/7/2020 at 9:28 PM, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

+ Support

+ Good reputation

+ Great Best Event!

+ Good SCP knowledge

+ ULX Master!

+ Hella Active

• Catsro locked this topic