server was better a year ago.

Jakub

Who remembers the good old day where everyone had fun and you didn't have every other person running around the server with +200hp?

I loved playing as E11 back then when it was just the good old hk vs ak or other rifle... nowadays we just run around with auto snipers and lmgs casually.

Still remember my first days as E11 spawning in the facility and recontaining scps or getting destroyed by them in pitch black conditions absolutely loved it.

I wish we could change the meta to what it was. Lower everyone's health and have real firearms instead of pea shooters and bb guns.

I'm interested in your guys' stories from back then and how the experience was then compared to now.

• Like 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

lit days bro fr fr

the vibe was so hard back then

yo remove TFA CSGO and give use to the "useless" weapons that used to be godly

CCs back to 100 100

no broken and abused models 

everyone vibed with each other

shit was fire

insert cliched signature 

I remember the E11 gang, where we had minecraft mondays and had fun with all the mtf branches. I miss my good ol friends and that simpler time where we could joke about redaction and then jeffe would actually do it.

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

I remember being Security and always wanting to become A1 because of how cool they looked. Then I donated because I wanted to be a better D class because it was so much fun to escape. I'm fairly young in the server all things considered but I had a grand old time in this server. E11 has been my home ever since I hopped on NTF recruit and Bog helped me to install TS. The rest is history. E11 Gang. 

I have so many good memories and I always seek out fun where I can find it. I've made plenty good friends in this server and I'm still having fun. I never thought I would be so invested in SCP but here I am. There's problems of course but none that we can easily solve. We just gotta keep striving for greatness and be pure to one another. I'm sure things will get better.

Gunplay kinda wack though.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

Damn  i remember CI Infils being able to raid by themselves, no matter the rank.

Also operation bing bong

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

Nah bruh... the good ol days was back on Site-19 during beta testing of SCPRP... those were the days LMAO

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Timmemes said:

Nah bruh... the good ol days was back on Site-19 during beta testing of SCPRP... those were the days LMAO

Site 19 ^^^

For real though, 

TFA CSGO needs a buff and the CI Infiltrators should be able to raid by themselves

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Considerig the fact that a weapon buff was denied twice, one had all +1's (or near all) while the 2nd one which I made was only given -1's because it was a week or two after the other one was denied by Igneous.

Personally weapons should be buffed completely, make every weapon viable and not just weapon metas, remove the weird weapon damage dropoffs and let them have full unchanged damage and buffed RPM. Make it where tactics need to be used and not just rushes.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

I remember back in mid 2019 when this server was fun. Yes, I was a minge, but it was still fun even when I wasn't trying to minge. All of the people I knew were the main reason why I stayed. They were just so nice and funny people. They were good friends to be around. I would say that they were the main reason I stayed, even though this was a time where I was hated by almost everyone. Then, the server started to get boring for me, and everyone I knew was leaving. So I left. I tried getting back in to this server a couple months ago. But I couldn't drag myself to do it. It just has changed too much for me to actually play it.

Edited by [icOnic] BonkBoeink
wasn't thinking around the "mid" part. I thought I put 2019, instead I put 2018.

-OG Minge

31 minutes ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

I remember back in mid 2018 when this server was fun. Yes, I was a minge, but it was still fun even when I wasn't trying to minge. All of the people I knew were the main reason why I stayed. They were just so nice and funny people. They were good friends to be around. I would say that they were the main reason I stayed, even though this was a time where I was hated by almost everyone. Then, the server started to get boring for me, and everyone I knew was leaving. So I left. I tried getting back in to this server a couple months ago. But I couldn't drag myself to do it. It just has changed too much for me to actually play it.

It’s a good thing the server opened late 2018 then

• Laughing 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

The lowest point on the server sparked the rise to my highest point funnily enough.

Right after I was banned and got blacklisted from Nu7, A1, and Security, I joined E11.

I still couldn't be more thankful for the opportunity E11 gave me, as it taught me how to be a leader, and got me to where I am today.

thank you @Jakub, @Blitz, @Bog, @Bucket, and @Kratos™ for being brothers and friends. You 5 helped me out so much.

• Thanks 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 2/10/2020 at 5:21 PM, BadAim said:

The lowest point on the server sparked the rise to my highest point funnily enough.

Right after I was banned and got blacklisted from Nu7, A1, and Security, I joined E11.

I still couldn't be more thankful for the opportunity E11 gave me, as it taught me how to be a leader, and got me to where I am today.

thank you @Jakub, @Blitz, @Bog, @Bucket, and @Kratos™ for being brothers and friends. You 5 helped me out so much.

love ouu

no homo

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Well I wasn't around back that far, but I do miss when we didn't all have 800 different wacky donator weapons that don't fit in rp, also i miss Security Security Officer, bring that back GENSEC. I just miss level grinding aswell, now theres no reason for me to want levels, and I do remember coveting platinum and not a cultist buying it for a bunch of people, then getting perma banned for it.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

1 hour ago, Zeeptin said:

@Jakub If you aren't having fun then leave.

Make an actual useful post under suggestions and stop making posts that will just get you put on Do not promote by the owner.

1. Oof

2. True

OG days though 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

• Bread locked this topic