richp90xxx

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: richp90xxx, SM Rich 1A29

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177363537

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 5 weeks 

What timezone are you in?: Eastern standard 

How many Warns do you have?: 2 warns

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  Hello people, Rich here and I am applying for LT for the second time. This time, I have worked on the issue of my activity and I believe it has gotten much better and this time, I believe that I am ready for LT. There are several reasons why I should be promoted to LT.  To start, my dedication and time commitment to PD. I try my best to be on PD as much as I can. I am on most evenings EST time and do my best to especially be on when there is a cadet that needs training or when there is a need for a supervisor. Even if I don’t really have the time to be on, if I see there is a cadet that hasn’t been trained, I get on and train them. I do my best to ensure that I am respectful to all the people in Gaminglight. Whether citizens or fellow GOV or my commanding officers. I make sure to not break any rules or policies that are in place. And I always make sure that I make my time on PD productive. Whether it be training new cadets, field training new ofc’s with ride alongs, reminding other officers if there are things I spot that are violations, patrol on the street to keep Rockford safe, and do my best to leave a positive impact in this city. I try my best to show the citizens, that PD is there to keep them safe, which is why I show every person I deal with my best respect. I also believe I have the leadership skills and knowledge to be a LT. I have been SM for 5 weeks and a supervisor in general even longer and believe I presented good supervisory skills that I have picked up during my journey up the ranks, by listening in on how command deal with situations and learning from them. I truly learned a ton of new skills during the lower ranks and believe I am ready to expand my career into the low command area. As a LT I plan on ensuring that the policies of training cadets and field training new OFC’s is always taken seriously and properly. I am big on proper training because those are the officers that will respond to calls with us. I will ensure that all the rules are properly followed on PD by every officer I am supervising as an LT. I also will offer my undivided commitment and time dedication to PD just as I have in the past. I will continue to be very mature just as I have been from the day that I became a cadet, which was nearly a year ago. I will try to be the best LT that I can be and will do anything in my power to leave a positive impact on all my fellow gov and citizens just as I have been doing. I will be as active as I possibly can and do my best to ensure that we all have a great time on policerp. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): YES

PD Major, EMS Captain

Huge +support

+active

+mature

+nice guy

+has been a SM for a bit

+has 500+ on reason why that's insane

I would like to see him a LT good luck!

Edited by springs.exe
  • Gaminglight Love 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

1 hour ago, springs.exe said:

Huge +support

+active

+mature

+nice guy

+has been a SM for a bit

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

3 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

One of the smartest SM's I've seen.

Very good at his job and is active!

Would make a good Command member.

• Like 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 2/7/2020 at 1:07 PM, springs.exe said:

Huge +support

+active

+mature

+nice guy

+has been a SM for a bit

Uhh hell yes

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 2/7/2020 at 12:07 PM, springs.exe said:

Huge +support

+active

+mature

+nice guy

+has been a SM for a bit

• Like 1

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

• Head Admin
On 2/7/2020 at 8:16 PM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

One of the smartest SM's I've seen.

Very good at his job and is active!

Would make a good Command member.

COL Eternity

Ditto to what Eternity said; keep up the good work and best of luck to you Rich!

• Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png