• No, Why?

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: TheJayden

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:80035045

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  I have tried my hardest to make the department in many ways. I have made sure that everything is running smoothly and that everyone is following the Police Officer Guide. I always try to spend as much time on PD while trying to divide out times for my other departments that I'm in. I always help people if they have questions, recommendations and other things like that. I have good leadership skills. Since I have been on command, I have dealt with many people that were on the department to minge and have dealt with them in an accordingly way.  I have promoted people that I feel have been very professional in the department. If I get Captain I will be able to promote people to Sergeant and it will help the department because we will have more supervisors. I have learned many things as a lieutenant. I try my best to help the server to improve it in many ways. I have learned many things over my police career helping enhance the department in many ways. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Major +support

+active

+mature 

+nice dude

+has been LT for awhile

+deserves it

he deserves to have CPT

• Thanks 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

*works hard when on pd 

*always keeps his cool when in situations

*shows great leadership skills 

*has been a great command member

*Is never disrespectful to anyone

*Mature 

*See him being as ready to be a Great captain*

Good luck!

-LT Rich 1L29 

Edited by richp90xxx

PD Major, EMS Captain

+/- Support 

-3 week is not that long if i was you i'd wait longer but

+you are Active

+helpful 

+you do deserve it

just feel you need more time thats all

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

2 hours ago, richp90xxx said:

+Support

*works hard when on pd 

*Mature 

Good luck!

-SM Rich 1A29 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

8 hours ago, Pooders said:

+/- Support 

+you are Active

+helpful 

+you do deserve it

10 hours ago, richp90xxx said:

+Support

*works hard when on pd 

*Mature 

Good luck!

-SM Rich 1A29 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

Just a question...You say you'll benifit the department my becoming a CPT as you'll give us lots of Supervisors, that to me comes across like you'll give alot of people SGT even if they dont meet the requirements.

Can you elaborate on this please?

Ex. Dep Comm

1 hour ago, Alton said:

Just a question...You say you'll benifit the department my becoming a CPT as you'll give us lots of Supervisors, that to me comes across like you'll give alot of people SGT even if they dont meet the requirements.

Can you elaborate on this please?

Well, what I mean by that is if I find that people are ready to become a supervisor and they have proven that they are ready for the rank I will most likely promote them. I'd make sure that they are active and understand the Police Officer guide before I do promote them. I would make sure that I don't mass promote corporals just because they are corporals. Everyone that I have promoted I make sure that they are worthy of the next rank.

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

22 hours ago, Pooders said:

+/- Support 

+you are Active

+helpful 

+you do deserve it

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Head Admin
On 2/7/2020 at 9:43 PM, richp90xxx said:

+Support

*works hard when on pd 

*Mature 

Good luck!

-SM Rich 1A29 

+Support, I would join onto the band wagon of people saying that you need more time (since that seems to be the only minus), but I don't want to be a hypocrite..

Good luck Jayden!

Forklift_Signature.png

On 2/7/2020 at 11:26 PM, Pooders said:

On 2/8/2020 at 7:47 AM, EternityAgar said:

Recommended at least a month for Captain before applying. 

I'm not gonna comment on the application part, but I find this silly. The whole point of minimum 3 weeks is how long s/he should be said rank to apply to the next. If anything the minimum part should be moved up.