Lee's resignation

Lee

It's time for me to leave. It's really great time that i worked and spend time with your guys. I wish I could spend more time with you guys in security to improve and fix any issues things in security. I kinda feel worry at first but seeing how other command did their job i think they can solve it without any problems. I really don't want to leave but I have to because so much things happen in my real life like study in university,my timezone and i kinda feel very depressed lately. I'll try to settle things in my real life first and I hope I'll be able to come back soon. 

The best Lee. 😉

27 minutes ago, Killaz said:

You did a great job. You helped security out a lot and I would like to say one final thanks to you. Hopefully you can come back soon. 👍

Yes even as my 2LT for 2 days I saw that you put a ton of work into GENSEC

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

;-;            ;w;                             NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG