Koalas 3rd and last Staff Restriction Appeal

Blitz

Should it be removed?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be removed?

• Yes
    • No

I know I have done this 2 times already but I would like to try and see what the new SMT / JMT would decide. 

Staff Restriction Appeal Format

Steam Name: Kreig

Ingame Name: Koala / Koala Bearr (Currently is Blitz)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192294830

Have you donated to the server? Yes

Staff Restriction Length: 1 Year

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Th3

Reason for Staff Restriction: Cant follow orders/Mingy behavior on duty/Playing chess on duty/Ignoring staff calls/Striked that day

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):

I was Restricted for "Cant follow orders/Mingy behavior on duty/Playing chess on duty/Ignoring staff calls/Struck that day" I now understand I shouldn’t have done the many things I have gotten in trouble for, over the past 5/6 months I have played on multiple gaming light servers and acquired various command positions during which I have learned responsibility and how to command other people, I believe this has proven me to be capable to return to the staff team as I have matured and learned my lesson from these previous mistakes. I have also not been warned since June 16th and have kept my behavior and actions on gaminglight up to par with that of an exemplary community member.                          (Some of the 6-7months I was not playing as I had surgery on my hand.)

I have worked on my following orders it has helped in school as well, surprisingly. The Mingyness I have worked on as well. I just want to become staff again as I have been playing on this server / Community for a few years and I want to continue being a proactive member. I know it would be really hard for some of you to accept the new me because of the way I used to be but I can assure you that I would never miss this opportunity. I want you guys to accept me and I am prepared to prove that to you guys through lifting this staff restriction. If I cannot get my restriction removed could I possibly get it reduced to a smaller amount of time, as it has been 7 months already and I feel like I have changed enough but if you don’t then I think you will see the changed me on the foreseeable future

A lot of you may know me as Blitz, I have changed a lot over my times on the gaminglight servers. I used to be a huge minge getting up to 16 warnings. Honestly, I can't believe I got that far without realizing the long-run problems. I noticed that because of my warns and my reputation people had a hard time trusting me but I'm rebuilding that trust with the way I act now. I currently am an SGT in the A1 Position. Some people may think I ran and hid from "Koala" Wich was true but I had embraced it I still use this name to the day. Most commonly you will see me as Blitz working my hardest to fulfill my promise to not give up on the way this server had taught me. To anybody reading this thinking I don't mean anything I'm saying is wrong. I believe everything you just read.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Appeal,

Sincerely Koala / Blitz

6/8/19 - 6/8/20

Currently has been 7 months  5 months remaining.

Contact me on Discord at Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns.

I fully respect Th3's Decision but I want to try one more time. This time this is really the last one.

Edited by Blitz

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

NEUTRAL

Hello Koala/Blitz,

While reading your appeal and looking at the reason for the restriction. It's best to leave it and keep improving, I rarely played SCP-RP so I wouldn't know how you act or how you're improving but I suggest for you, to keep improving etc. The reason that was given to you for the restriction, is worth a year and if not more. If you can't follow orders, then you're not doing your job correctly and it also tells us that you don't care about others and staffing, playing mini-games and ignoring staff calls on duty gives you and most importantly the SCP-RP Staff a bad reputation. I'm pretty sure and aware that SCP-RP would want a good reputation and be known for doing a good job by doing their job correctly and handling situations in a professional matter.

I respect Th3's decision with the 1 year staff restriction, you're pretty lucky it wasn't more. A year for the restriction is honestly good and if not advantage for you, as you can improve and adapt more. Player's and the staff committee need to see improvement and changes from you, remember that reason that was given to you, reflects on everyone else in staffing on SCP. You need to think before you act, staffing on Gaminglight is a great opportunity and honor and should never be taken for granted, being a staff member comes with rules, requirements, and knowledge ... You have read the handbook and have read all the requirements, which means you shouldn't be breaking it.

When I was growing up, I was a person that would act before thinking and that's what happened in 2018 when I was a staff/non-staff member for Gaminglight, I made wrong decisions, I made wrong approaches, etc... That ended up giving me a bad reputation for myself, and that could be because of the people I'm hanging/around with, people that break rules and don't care, those were the people I was hanging with... But I learnt from my lesson by taking some time off and coming back to the community with a positive attitude and chose the right people that I'm going to hang with. My advice to you is, think before you act, think about the people around you... are these the people that you really want to be around with, that just break rules and don't care about anyone else, think on how others feel, and most importantly... Take your time with your restriction, think positive about yourself, think how you're going to change your ways. There are many ways of changing to become a good person.

Just think before you act, think and care about others around you, respect everyone as the way you want to be respected. It's not too late to change and fix your ways, you just need to put in the effort and make right decisions for yourself. I'm not going to leave a -support or a +support, I just suggest for you to wait out your restriction and work on make yourself a better person and thinking on how you're going to change your ways! If you need any help or any advice, let me know! I'm always opened to help and get to know people more. I will work with you, if you work with me, just come to me if you ever need help!

Kind regards

Munchies

7/02/2020

Edited by Munchies
  • Thanks 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Well I was going to use the last 2 posts as reference but it seems you deleted both of them. I don't remember how Th3 responded but considering he denied you twice before, I'll trust his judgement and make the same call. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

14 hours ago, Munchies said:

NEUTRAL

Hello Koala/Blitz,

While reading your appeal and looking at the reason for the restriction. It's best to leave it and keep improving, I rarely played SCP-RP so I wouldn't know how you act or how you're improving but I suggest for you, to keep improving etc. The reason that was given to you for the restriction, is worth a year and if not more. If you can't follow orders, then you're not doing your job correctly and it also tells us that you don't care about others and staffing, playing mini-games and ignoring staff calls on duty gives you and most importantly the SCP-RP Staff a bad reputation. I'm pretty sure and aware that SCP-RP would want a good reputation and be known for doing a good job by doing their job correctly and handling situations in a professional matter.

I respect Th3's decision with the 1 year staff restriction, you're pretty lucky it wasn't more. A year for the restriction is honestly good and if not advantage for you, as you can improve and adapt more. Player's and the staff committee need to see improvement and changes from you, remember that reason that was given to you, reflects on everyone else in staffing on SCP. You need to think before you act, staffing on Gaminglight is a great opportunity and honor and should never be taken for granted, being a staff member comes with rules, requirements, and knowledge ... You have read the handbook and have read all the requirements, which means you shouldn't be breaking it.

When I was growing up, I was a person that would act before thinking and that's what happened in 2018 when I was a staff/non-staff member for Gaminglight, I made wrong decisions, I made wrong approaches, etc... That ended up giving me a bad reputation for myself, and that could be because of the people I'm hanging/around with, people that break rules and don't care, those were the people I was hanging with... But I learnt from my lesson by taking some time off and coming back to the community with a positive attitude and chose the right people that I'm going to hang with. My advice to you is, think before you act, think about the people around you... are these the people that you really want to be around with, that just break rules and don't care about anyone else, think on how others feel, and most importantly... Take your time with your restriction, think positive about yourself, think how you're going to change your ways. There are many ways of changing to become a good person.

Just think before you act, think and care about others around you, respect everyone as the way you want to be respected. It's not too late to change and fix your ways, you just need to put in the effort and make right decisions for yourself. I'm not going to leave a -support or a +support, I just suggest for you to wait out your restriction and work on make yourself a better person and thinking on how you're going to change your ways! If you need any help or any advice, let me know! I'm always opened to help and get to know people more. I will work with you, if you work with me, just come to me if you ever need help!

Kind regards

Munchies

7/02/2020

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Given you deleted your previous appeals that did contain information that was relevant to why I denied those in the past, I don't think this is going to be a fair consideration of your changes since you were staff restricted. However, this wouldn't be  the first time you deleted posts of yours that either faced large amounts of -supports or would have been used to prove you haven't changed. 

In my opinion, given that I was the one who staff restricted you. I do not think you have improved to where a removal of the staff restriction would suffice. You are immature, and that hasn't changed. I even have an example of you being an asshole from a few weeks ago which reinforces my view on your "change". My apologies for the language but you were being a dick and I think that was because I resigned. In fact I know it was because I resigned due to what you did. I'll go into detail if requested but frankly I wont in this post. 

You showed no signs of improvement previously and given your deletion of your two previous appeals, I think you are just trying to make sure the public opinion on those two previous appeals cant be considered just like when you changed your name. You continually show no sign of owning up to your mistakes and you clearly haven't learnt your lesson. If I could make it a permanent staff restriction then I would, unfortunately I was nice with a 1 year when it was originally a permanent one.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

6 hours ago, th3 said:

Given you deleted your previous appeals that did contain information that was relevant to why I denied those in the past, I don't think this is going to be a fair consideration of your changes since you were staff restricted. However, this wouldn't be  the first time you deleted posts of yours that either faced large amounts of -supports or would have been used to prove you haven't changed. 

In my opinion, given that I was the one who staff restricted you. I do not think you have improved to where a removal of the staff restriction would suffice. You are immature, and that hasn't changed. I even have an example of you being an asshole from a few weeks ago which reinforces my view on your "change". My apologies for the language but you were being a dick and I think that was because I resigned. In fact I know it was because I resigned due to what you did. I'll go into detail if requested but frankly I wont in this post. 

You showed no signs of improvement previously and given your deletion of your two previous appeals, I think you are just trying to make sure the public opinion on those two previous appeals cant be considered just like when you changed your name. You continually show no sign of owning up to your mistakes and you clearly haven't learnt your lesson. If I could make it a permanent staff restriction then I would, unfortunately I was nice with a 1 year when it was originally a permanent one.

I think Koala has improved, but not enough to have his staff restricting removed. -Support

also go into detail pls SPILL THE TEA!!

-Support. I read your staff appeals a while ago. And Ill do the thing i did in them. Koala, both your previous staff appeals were denied. TH3 doesn't lack good judgement and I fully agree that you are not fit for staff. 

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

23 hours ago, Munchies said:

NEUTRAL

Hello Koala/Blitz,

Kind regards

Munchies

7/02/2020

O_O

Trap.—

giphy.gif

-support

Sorry Koala, but you have not improved. Changing your name to stop being called a minge and then deleting your other appeals? Kinda shows how little has changed. 

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

On 2/8/2020 at 1:20 AM, Susel said:

-support

Sorry Koala, but you have not improved. Changing your name to stop being called a minge and then deleting your other appeals? Kinda shows how little has changed. 

No hate, No shame. But didnt you just Greif out minecraft server...

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

- Support deleting old post's seems fishy, just wait out the year

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.