Mandatory (Vice) Commander Rolecall 2/6-2-10

Jeffe

Commander Role-call

==========================================================================================

This is only if you are a VCMDR or CMDR in a TROOPER Battalion (This means I don't want IQ or Naval posting responses)

Make a reply in this post with the following information or you will be relieved of duty

The role-call will close on February 10th, if you are unable to respond due to LOA or other reason, follow CoC

Any Post that is not a response to the role-call will be deleted and punished accordingly

==========================================================================================

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) and your SteamID

2. What Regiment are you VCMDR+ in?

3. Why do you want to stay as a (vice) commander of this branch?

4. How active are you on the server (include timezone)?

5. What can you do/have you done for your branch?

6. Why should we trust you to continue being a (vice) commander?

7. Have you received any strikes on ImperialRP (if so, why)?

8. How active would you say your battalion is?

9. What is one thing you think you can improve on as a leader (be specific)?

Questions

Purge VIce Commander BadAim, STEAM_1:0:81238702

Purge

I've done a majority of the work in the battalion and built it up to what it is today, and I still have more plans for it.

1--3 hours on weekdays 2-10 on weekends

I can work with NCOs/Officers to make sure they are fit for their rank and help the ones who arent become fit for their rank.

I haven't done anything so far to make me untrustworthy, I don't even have any warns on IMPRP.

No.

On the high side 8-10 strong, on the weaker side 0-4.

Be less distant from my troops, I usually run around aimlessly doing roster work and then I go interact with my troops for a bit and continue this process.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) and your SteamID ST ARCL CMDR PHOENIX 8891

I am CMDR  in ST

I want to stay because I am here to make st battalion stronger in the empire 

PST  pretty active 

I can do is show JNCOS trough OFFICER that they can help st enlisteds around the ship and show them training 

You should trust me with the power of the st branch spirit that runs in me I can do is help them out with things or something that bothers them and help them over come it and we fight for the empire 

7. Have you received any strikes on ImperialRP (if so, why)? One somehow I got striked one time by tarkin on that day I was at my moms house I was lagging badly I chould not hear him at all he striked me for Insubuordination//not following battle stations//not commanding his troops

i always do battle stations with my troopers and some st troopers failed to take orders from me  (minges)  

Way active I can say

I can approve of controlling minges and give my troopers tip top trainings or show them around the ship and show them there battle stations 

Divide STEAM_1:56343255

Medical

I'm dedicated to the branch. I have put so much work into making medical and research work as a whole.

At least 3 hours a day. EST

I built its sub battalion research as well as trained/ built up its officers and NCOs.

I have been a loyal VCMDR for quite some time now. I have proven that I am worthy of being a Vice-Com through my leadership on the battlefield alone.

No

It is one of the more active battalions and it is growing back to its original glory.

I need to be more vocal with my officers about what their role is within the battalion.

Edited by Divide
  • Like 1

Gaminglights Original Rapper

1845706791_Divide-05(1).jpg.b76c64c6377ace44ec776155ae886529.jpg

Shock VCMDR Arson 0118, STEAM_0:1:92078164

Shock

I would like to stay as vice commander of this branch for a multitude of reasons. It is my primary and essentially my only life in game, therefor all of my time goes into it (besides staffing). I have gone from a TRN to VCMDR and seen many great people come through Shock and learned a lot from the multitude of different Commanders and VCMDR's that I have served under. Additionally although I am sad to see Senior Commander Texas leave Shock and the server, I am hoping to fill his position as Commander of Shock and continue to help it grow and expand as a fun but serious battalion on the server. When I initially joined Shock it was almost dead, with our highest ranking officer being a Colonel. However throughout the months I am glad to have contributed to not just revive Shock, but help it and its members thrive on the server. 

US Central Time. I am on everyday for several hours each day. 

I currently just finished making a tryout document & SOP for Shock QRF, and am currently working on doing a training guide for Shock Enforcers so we can use those roles while waiting for the new Shock update. Additionally I have worked with others to create some SOP's for the expected battalion update so that we will be ready to implement them almost immediately. I have created several documents for Shock such as a event calendar,  documents for training officers to fill out after each tryout. As well as reviving the system of having training officers so that we have the people most qualified holding tryouts. I have spent a lot of time working with our current commander Texas on making official Shock meeting times, promoting officers, and working on the direction that we want Shock to be heading. Additionally with the new map I spent time from (roughly) 12am -3:30am (ish) creating new bunks, setting up the brig and interrogation room. And making a new bridge checkpoint, which I spent the majority of today working to get it implemented. 

I believe I should continue being in Shock Command because of my efficient working relationships both inside my battalion and outside. I work hard to ensure that there are no issues between Shock and any other battalion, as well as assisting the other commanders with any issues that are in my capacity to deal with, (Ex. ensuring that no RG are being arrested and instead are reported to their superiors.) As well as trying to work with other battalions to help Shock with activities in missions. Some examples have included using the 31st to build barricades or new checkpoints around the ship. Or including the ST's in a training exercise aboard the Death Star. I demand the highest level of performance from the men in my unit. And always ensure that they are aware that if they are to arrest someone they must be sure that their reason will stand in a admin sit (Due to Shock usually getting reported for RDA.) And to my satisfaction and best of my knowledge,  Shock does not retain anyone who has been warned for RDA. As well as not allowing anyone with excessive or recent warns to even try out for the unit. 

No.

Currently we are able have 4+ on at most prime times during the day, and more during weekends. We have recently been receiving more LOA's than usual so we are trying to ensure that we have ample numbers to do our job efficiently.  Additionally we are suffering from the loss of some of our core officers, and soon our commander. So those are the main issues that myself as the VCMDR 2IC prioritize, activity and ensuring we have a COC that can keep Shock active and professional at all times. 

I think one of the main things that I can improve on would be constantly keeping the roaster up to date. Due to myself currently working on new documents for Shock, new trainees coming in, and naval promoting people being constantly up to date on the roaster comes last at times. Whereas before I would be checking and updating the roaster multiple times per day, such as immediately after someone making a role request, I now tend to check it and then push off any updates until later that day so I could do them all at once. Which still enables me to keep the roaster up to date to the best of my ability, I believe it would be more efficient and less likely for me to forget or overlook anything if I again continued to keep it up to date multiple times throughout the day. 

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) and your SteamID: 501st VCMDR Poggers 9021/STEAM_0:0:14315349

2. What Regiment are you VCMDR+ in? 501st

3. Why do you want to stay as a (vice) commander of this branch? I love the people in the battalion as I see them as a second family of sorts.

4. How active are you on the server (include timezone)? Fairly active (4-5 days) EST

5. What can you do/have you done for your branch? Worked on updating the battalion's SOP, Roster, etc.

6. Why should we trust you to continue being a (vice) commander? I'm active and will continue to better the battalion as needed.

7. Have you received any strikes on ImperialRP (if so, why)? None.

8. How active would you say your battalion is? Decently active but could use more activity overall.

9. What is one thing you think you can improve on as a leader (be specific)? Dishing out punishments.

501st Commander Poggers #boisinblue

Former manager of GL Meth RP and Mil RP

IC VCOM 1207 Sev STEAM_1:0:177189329

Imperial Commando’s

3. Why do you want to stay as a (vice) commander of this branch?

For one i want to stay in this branch to help the fellow IC become more elite and powerful so they can hold their own on there own special missions when deployed and i want to get as many people as possible in the branch and keep the active so we have a good looking battalion.

Pretty Active on everyday for about 6 to 7 hours (EST)

5. What can you do/have you done for your branch?

I have got a lot of new IC’s in the branch and made them better and greater people where they one day can lead a branch just like IC i have made them enjoy RP more.

Because i have a lot of experience as a VCOM(Command) and i have help out a lot in that certain battalion and had better changes come to it and have great people come into it and have them take leading positions so they can share down the same experience 

I have 1 for RDM and because a ST walked into purge bunks and started looking around and he ran off so i started killing him outside of bunks and an admin thought it was normal RDM and never believed my story

Semi-Active To be honest

Probably the RP i know because the more RP you know the better you can learn from it like Leading Skills new ideas for your branch and lots of other things!

Owl STEAM_0:1:84913009

501st 

Because the people in the 501st are my family, and we are all close together got each others backs 

weekends, and sometimes throughout the weekday due to school and homework ect.

I have set up a Squad system for the battalion and special classes such as our Special forces (ARC) and JT squads 

So that we wont have an overflow of low ranking troopers and make the players within the battalion have a good rp experience 

its not as active as i would like on weekdays, but on the weekends we easily get around to 5-10 people on 

if anything it would have to be how i influence my troopers and how i lead them into battle 

Edited by |R♦H| Warಠ_ಠowl

<| Old 501st ViceCommander | EX-ARC Lead | EX-Jump Trooper lead |>

| EX-Imperial RP Senior Mod | EX-Game Master |

SF Vice Marshal Flame 4790  STEAM_0:1:156624244

Star fighter corps

Personally why I still wanna remain vice commander of the star fighter corps is for the experience and to continue aiding it, providing a better opportunity to star fighter pilots to enjoy themselves here in the server. it can be a place for them to learn discipline and basic leadership training. Enough to ensure that star fighter remains a serious corps and one willing to work hard to show that hard work.

I usually play everyday, times I don't play are when I'm dealing with irl issues or playing sports, mainly up to 6-7 hours a day playing on the server

What I can continue to do for my branch is continue providing leadership training for my pilots that can be handed down to player by player and show a more mature serious manner in the battalion. The star fighter corps has developed well in leadership and maturity. It still needs work but it;s something im working into and cracking down on.

Well I haven't done anything wrong as a vice commander so far, and how well star fighter has been preforming when myself or the ex marshal had been running the branch

No warnings or strikes

Well with members going on and off every now and then we hit a player count of 3-4 a day and with a small roster being watched carefully it's pretty active.

Probably learning how I can be more cooperative with people outside the regiment as showing what a leader should be and what they shouldnt be.

SF Marshall Gingie 1328 STEAM_0:1:105989023

Starfighter

I have brought this battalion back from its potential grave and I aim to straighten out the battalion and make it as close to perfect as I can before I consider resigning

Everyday, EST

I have revived my branch ever since Hunt left, and have raised activity, serious RP, and implemented new and more immersive elements with the help of my vice Marshall

I have full ambition to continue my progress in improving my battalion day by day until I can say that I can leave it in good hands

One gm strike for spawning in a rocket launcher a while ago

Very Active (for starfighters because we need to have a controlled amount)

Being more organized with my starfighters and sometimes documents.

- Gingie

• Head Admin

IC VCMDR 1140 Fixer 

The Imperial Commandos

Because on the Imperial RP server this is my literal only life and it is my passion

I am able to be on for just about a full day twice out of every week and attempt to get online as often as  I am able to whether it is before or after work

CST

I am able to lead my troops with efficiently in the combat along with the training of new and old commandos in both types of our training and often times I am needed to remind and drill into the heads of them not to use their grapple belts during def-con 5

because even up to this day I have yet to gain a strike, also I seek to show no reason that I am unworthy of being the vice commander 

Not applicable

on a good day we have about 5 commandos online, on most days however it is usually only 1 to 2

one thing that I am requiring improvement on is my short temper and perhaps my stubbornness towards other people and especially those in different battalions

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander

Questions

31st Commander Cody 6126 - STEAM_0:0:97816021

2. What Regiment are you VCMDR+ in? 31st

I would like to stay as the Commander of the 31st because I see great improvement within the regiment during my term as Commander and I want to be able to keep improving the regiment as a whole.

Usually 4+ hours daily but I am currently on LOA - Pacific Standard Time

I revived the regiment and helped them becoem active. I have also pushed for new models and provided a great bunking area for the troopers along with new SOP's, New Tryout Guidelines etc..

Personally I believe I have not done any negatives for the 31st and everything I have done for the battalion seems to of changed it for the better because more and more people show up to tryouts each and every day. Being a commander I have also made friends with everyone else and I think of myself as an essential piece to the Command of the ISD.

No

Decently Active

I believe one thing that needs improvement is strictness. I can be extremely lenient sometimes but I need to put my foot down more often to get my point across to my troopers.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) and your SteamID Bakka and STEAM_0:0:511936273

2. What Regiment are you VCMDR+ in? Stormtroopers

3. Why do you want to stay as a (vice) commander of this branch? To continue to assist my Commander and my Officers below me so the battalion can grow and become more serious than it currently is.

4. How active are you on the server (include timezone)? I am on about 5 to 6 hours a day. EST

5. What can you do/have you done for your branch? I have not done much for my branch seeing as I have had Vice Commander for a little amount of time but what I am attempting to do is to better the specialist groups in my Battalion (Heavy, Scouts, and Jump), make my battalion more serious, and better my Officer's understanding of the battalion and how important it is they are serious and provide proper examples.

6. Why should we trust you to continue being a (vice) commander? I have not broken any rules during my time as Vice Commander nor have I broken any as a NCO or Officer I believe that I can continue to show this example of not breaking rules and show my STs an example of how to act and of how to run as a battalion in a whole.

7. Have you received any strikes on ImperialRP (if so, why)? I have not.

8. How active would you say your battalion is? I would say they are relatively active due to Stormtroopers being the starter battalion.

9. What is one thing you think you can improve on as a leader (be specific)? I believe I need to improve on communication with my Officers and Commander.

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

Questions

Purge Commander Armor  STEAM_0:1:61292034

Purge

I wish to continue to assist with the creation of purge and have them be the battalion that I know they can be

I am on for about 1-2 hours every day for the week and the weekend I am able to be on for 5-6 hours EST

I have created the training docs, creating a new SOP, and created the update that was recently approved. 

I was the first purge, rarely minge if ever, and I am trying to increase my activity as of recently.

No

On the high side 8-10 strong, on the weaker side 0-4.

My activity and interacting with my troopers.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) and your SteamID: 501st HVYL VCMDR JJWICKK 1977, STEAM_0:0:169071669

2. What Regiment are you VCMDR+ in?: 501st

3. Why do you want to stay as a (vice) commander of this branch?: Knowing that there is a severe repair to be done to my battalion, I strive to make 501st a better battalion known for who they are meant to be and not porn/drug addicts

4. How active are you on the server (include timezone)?:  Most days after school, somewhere around 5:00 MST, 

5. What can you do/have you done for your branch?: I enforced a strict and non-minge policy upon 501st. created an Efficient way of 501st management. will Create an active/ Accurate count of all 501st traffic

6. Why should we trust you to continue being a (vice) commander?: Coming from high command on a different server, i know my abilities to manage a well-structured system regarding enlisted to officers.

7. Have you received any strikes on ImperialRP (if so, why)? I have received no punishments at all since my join day

8. How active would you say your battalion is?: It can get a lot better during active times, however, it is quite impressive to see so many blue slots active.

9. What is one thing you think you can improve on as a leader (be specific)?: My wording in commands, and the ability to comprehend direct orders.

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

Questions

DT CMDR RT9 STEAM_0:1:62882439

Death Trooper

I would want to stay as Commander due to the fact as this is my first and only life and I have built this battalion back to what it use to be when Tick was in command

On mostly everyday (EST)

I have rebuilt DT and made it one of the most active battalions on the server and made my troopers have the respect and trust in each other and other battalions

Under my command any issues with DT have been dealt with and have not came back up. Also have been working nonstop to keep moral up and make sure my troopers are happy and enjoying their time here and in DT

None

Very Active, have 4 or 5 DT on a day regardless

I think just being more strict and trying to make the battalion better then it already is

Grand General

USAF Security Forces 

DT VCMDR PW4 | STEAM_1:0:121992100

Death Troopers

I would like to stay as a Vice Commander because I want to support Maverick in his role of taking care of the DTs, and this is my first and only life and battalion I have been in since I joined Gaminglight, and I plan to never leave it, that leads to me wanting to give back to the battalion (as stated in my application)

Weekends, I live in GMT+1 so I cant really be on during weekdays

I have raised the moral of DT and kept it up.

I have also started building up a new and bigger command in DT so we have a real regimental CoC to follow by handing out promotions to people me and Maverick see fit.

And I have in general just made sure that all the troopers gets along and that they are still in our standards for a Deathtrooper.

Well I seem to be generally liked from my troopers as a Vice Commander, and I will put my heart and freetime into this battalion and server to make sure people enjoy their time in my regiment, and I have no reason to do something stupid as it can put the friends I have made in DT in trouble, and I have spent too much time to just ruin it all.

No I have not

Decently active, there is always some DTs on from what I have seen.

Punishments.

IC COM 1138 Boss

STEAM_0:0:433247298

IC Commander

I love Commandos, I love my ICs, and I love the server. Ive been an IC COM/VCOM since their inception. Ive loved RCs for many years, starting with the old Republic Commandos game on OG Xbox. Ever since then Ive loved Commandos and Mandalorians going as far as to learn some Mando'a. I had to fight to bring ICs back from extinction, and I plan to keep on fighting for ICs till the day I leave the server

Very active, on most days (CST)

Brought ICs back from extinction. Implemented Rules and Regulations, training, picked 2 very deserving ICs as Lore/VCOMs, worked real life military tactics into training. Plans at the moment are to continue the hunt for the final Lore IC, build a strong core of officers, start to flesh out the ranks, and a major update request and the implementation of further military tactics.

Ive been on the server since day 2, even got Patron rank. Admin and GM. Routinely work on the server when things are broken that I can fix and deal with sits. I have been with ICs since the inception and have been Commander since 11/24/2019. Under my leadership IC has grown, gotten more lethal, and no IC scandals have occurred. 

I assume this is command strikes. One. When I took over as IC COM I was not informed of command meetings thus I missed one

Officer+ activity is good, lower enlisted activity needs work

Remember the galaxy doesnt revolve around ICs. I can at times focus too much on my ICs and forgo working with other battalions.

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

• BadAim locked this topic