Fix the melees - Denied

JUDOPENGUIN

What you want to see? - the " no more room in hell " melee weapons fixed 

Why should we add it? - NA 

What are the advantages of having this? - As it is many of the weapons i have experienced Fubar , sledge ,fire axe  are hit or miss so to speak with the left click and if im on top of a car trying to reset it or if i try to reset a guy and im close enough to smell his breath but  and dose 0 damage kinda frustrating 

Who is it mainly for? -all players 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=582366370

extra For some reason the right click works flawlessly but the left brakes 

Sadly I don't think this can really be fixed, if it could I bet SMT would have fixed it a year ago or something along those lines.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 2/6/2020 at 7:22 PM, Calamity said:

Sadly I don't think this can really be fixed, if it could I bet SMT would have fixed it a year ago or something along those lines.

I was about to say the same thing. Contact the author(s) of the addon so they can fix the issue.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Think Zeeptin adressed this once during a community meeting

The connection between people has a slight delay and thats why for 1 person it shows as a hit marker but for the other it didnt hit you so it doesnt do damage.

This is not realy a thing we can fix other then making sure people have the best connection to the server. But again that is mostly not in our power sadly.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 2/8/2020 at 6:31 AM, Freeze said:

Think Zeeptin adressed this once during a community meeting

The connection between people has a slight delay and thats why for 1 person it shows as a hit marker but for the other it didnt hit you so it doesnt do damage.

This is not realy a thing we can fix other then making sure people have the best connection to the server. But again that is mostly not in our power sadly.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 2/7/2020 at 9:04 PM, starr said:

if this is fixable +support

otherwise we can dream

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|