FailRP/Metagame to trap gates - Accepted

Bionicle

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  Make setting up bombs at gates FailRP/Meta-gaming unless CI have been called out.

Why should we add it? -  This should be a rule because it makes no sense for a demo expert to set up a bunch of trip mines, and ruin their raid in EZ by throwing nitros and having their mines set up in the entrance.

What are the advantages of having this? - It enhances RP, because in actual RP they wouldn't set up mines in an area and just hope no foundation staff go through that area. It's like setting up a bomb at a supermarket and hoping no civilians walk through it. 

Who is it mainly for? - CI

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Bionicle
changing the suggestion a bit
  • Like 1

+support i mean yea plus its not like we are retarded and dont see that there are cleary prox mines there and you can imagine someone using something to blow them up and not fucking walking into them like dumbasses

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+Support

Here is an example of this happening..

As you can see these Slams/mines were placed in a way that we could not break them and so left with no choice but to blow them up with a prop.

Bread (Senior Admin) even commented later in the raid in OOC on how it was acceptable to use a prop on the door.

693b2d219435fbf7d16dd090fc307984.png.425fce786b3a632a7ddd03adb94292af.png

Edited by 💖Coltable💖

+support 

I know I and the people above me are CI and are by default bias towards our branch but I do believe this is a pretty large issue considering 5-6/10 times CI raid there are either MTF camping the gate or a new person to the server whom planted bombs at gate A as a MTF demolitions expert. Usually if gate A are at gate A they have an excuse to use immediately, for example there was this 1 A1 at gate A while an O5 was on and in HCZ! He said he was "fixing" his radio. I called staff and no one did anything which is understandable. I do not mean to make this offensive towards MTF as CI make mistakes aswell but this is just my personal opinion. 

• Thanks 1

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

It’s not like it’s a super secret facility that is supposed to control the flow of people in and out. Not like they aren’t allowed to make sure people are authorized enter.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

CI always camp at gate a for no reason, they get upset when E11 is called into the site and they run into CI while entering the facility. They say it's failrp, nah it isn't. If your right infront of gate A with weapons out. You are going to get shot!

The facility is obviously going to have protection at the gates to make sure no one gets in our out without it being authorized. Stop making CI raids so obvious and actually plan raids out. You won't have that problem when raiding ;)!

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

15 minutes ago, th3 said:

It’s not like it’s a super secret facility that is supposed to control the flow of people in and out. Not like they aren’t allowed to make sure people are authorized enter.

Honestly. Camping gates isn’t the polite thing to do but there shouldn’t be a rule not allowing it.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

i don't know why bread said prop abuse was allowed but jmt said it's prop abuse and its not allowed to set mines of with props you took out of your ass.

"this mother fucker" Jakub will remember this

Next time i will plant a trip mine in the middle of a fight don't worry guys! just give me 2 seconds to place a trip mine on the ground whilst being shot at!

EDIT: PRO TIP #1 granades break trip mines 😎🤗https://medal.tv/clips/18681933/d133791AuxWV

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

2 minutes ago, Jakub said:

i don't know why bread said prop abuse was allowed but jmt said it's prop abuse and its not allowed to set mines of with props you took out of your ass.

Next time i will plant a trip mine in the middle of a fight don't worry guys! just give me 2 seconds to place a trip mine on the ground whilst being shot at!

Im in the ghetto gratata

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

3 hours ago, Calamity said:

CI always camp at gate a for no treason, they get upset when E11 is called into the site and they run into CI while entering the facility. They say it's failrp, nah it isn't. If your right infront of gate A with weapons out. You are going to get shot!

The facility is obviously going to have protection at the gates to make sure no one gets in our out without it being authorized. Stop making CI raids so obvious and actually plan raids out. You won't have that problem when raiding ;)!

1. We dont camp gate A, if people do contact CI command. (Though they could be there for preparing a raid on charlie-5.)

2. Their not going to have trip mines where E11 enter through lol

3. When your telling CI to "plan raids" there's no way to enter except for gate A and occasionally gate B.  Adding to that I believe this is mildly insulting towards CI command and NCOs because we cannot effectively and creatively produce a plan to insert during a raid except for the 2 gates, if you could tell me how else we could enter it would be greatly appreciated

I do not intend to start an arguement with this, they are just my feelings regarding the matter calamity.

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

4 minutes ago, Gamer6 said:

1. We dont camp gate A, if people do contact CI command. (Though they could be there for preparing a raid on charlie-5.)

2. Their not going to have trip mines where E11 enter through

Also when your telling CI to "plan raids" there's no way to enter except for gate A and occasionally gate B. 

I do not intend to start an arguement with this

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

Honestly. Camping gates isn’t the polite thing to do but there shouldn’t be a rule not allowing it.

This is my opinion on it. 
Because with this sceneario the trap could of been disarmed with a nade

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

1 hour ago, Jakub said:

EDIT: PRO TIP #1 granades break trip mines 😎🤗https://medal.tv/clips/18681933/d133791AuxWV

I dont think the issue is with you using slams at all because i dont have anything against that its only the fact that they were placed even before we had gotten passed cafeteria thats all, well in my opinion thats all that i have against this tactic but placing slams on doors you know  we will be going through because you were told over comms we were heading that way or becuase you know we will have to go out thought that gate is understandable but the fact that you guessed we were coming about then and just sat and waited is the issue. 

Again i have nothing against Jacob when it comes to this matter its more just the tactic and way about it that's the issue.

I hope this doesn't cause issues or stress between players/branches as i only tried to give evidence/an example of the matter at hand ❤️ . Hope that shit makes sense its 2am here im tired sorry if it doesn't..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, th3 said:

It makes sense because authorized personal always say when they are coming even E-11 advert when entering so would any one else.

CI always camp at gate a for no reason, they get upset when E11 is called into the site and they run into CI while entering the facility. They say it's failrp, nah it isn't. If your right infront of gate A with weapons out. You are going to get shot!

This was the most childish and off-topic response I've seen in a while.
I would expect better behavior from a Super Admin.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

I get it OJ guys Bad

But if Every CI raid ends with "got obliterate at gate A" why would anyone want to play CI, I know i wouldn't 

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

+Support.

Okay from what I’m getting at. That it’s okay to set up a bunch of bombs to where, possible MTF E11 can walk through, and oh no casualties! That’s what I’m getting at. Honest opinion there is no type of role-play in any of that situation. Honestly, that’s shows lack of fun for both sides. “Oh CI could be coming, let’s start camping up the entrance and stop the raid.” Boom. Stop us from doing our job. Trying to give you guys something to do.

Also adding that, if you have complaints about “CI camping Gate A” then why don’t you go to command about this situation? If it’s such a big problem. Otherwise it’s not a issue since you guys aren’t saying anything at all. Honestly I don’t believe they’re camping at all, cause it’s usually either they raid the facility, or they’re preparing. What’s the point in camping Gate A, all together with no coverage? It sounds so foolish, as an excuse.

7 hours ago, th3 said:

{correct me if I’m wrong, I never played the class} but can you disarmed the bombs? If you can, disregard this. But in role-play situation, if the bombs are already placed, that mean you going to have to destroy the bombs, and that’ll be a waste of time.

Honestly if you guys wanna stop a raid, just use manpower, teamwork and coordination. 

7 hours ago, Calamity said:

Stop making CI raids so obvious and actually plan raids out. You won't have that problem when raiding ;)!

Also, please don’t tell my branch what to do in this situation, I believe we do a good job if you guys have to do this. All respect to everyone though! 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

This whole entire situation is just escalating CI and MTF relations. Let’s not fight over this and not respond with witty, quirky, smart ass answers and talk normally.

Edited by enuz | trade.tf

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

11 hours ago, Calamity said:

Stop making CI raids so obvious and actually plan raids out. You won't have that problem when raiding ;)!

8 hours ago, Neo said:

This was the most childish and off-topic response I've seen in a while.
I would expect better behavior from a Super Admin.

11 hours ago, Jakub said:

12 hours ago, frog said:

support i mean yea plus its not like we are retarded and dont see that there are cleary prox mines there and you can imagine someone using something to blow them up and not fucking walking into them like dumbasses

12 hours ago, th3 said:

EXAMPLES. This is just going to ruin the relations we have already. Settle this peacefully please.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

31 minutes ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

EXAMPLES. This is just going to ruin the relations we have already. Settle this peacefully please.

I am literally a part of both branches. Let's be civil about this. I am not going to even put out my opinion because of the issues presented in this argument.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

1 hour ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

If you believe people are not contributing then report the posts. Until then don’t tell me what to do.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

4 minutes ago, th3 said:

If you believe people are not contributing then report the posts. Until then don’t tell me what to do.

Just trying to preserve relations. Sorry if you felt that I was ordering you, just suggesting.

-Support, dont get me wrong, i do believe that planting trip mines  beforehand is simply FailRP/Metagaming, but standing guard at Gate A/B is not at all wierd, i mean lets  be fair, if you  have a secret underground base you would also have someone guarding the entrance to it.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Hoovy locked this topic