FailRP/Metagame to trap gates - Accepted

Bionicle

1 hour ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

Just trying to preserve relations. Sorry if you felt that I was ordering you, just suggesting.

Thank you for trying to improve relations Enuz. I appreciate this. Not gonna offer my opinion either but this post in general hopefully exposes a real problem with community atm. 

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

15 hours ago, 💖Coltable💖 said:

+Support

Here is an example of this happening..

As you can see these Slams/mines were placed in a way that we could not break them and so left with no choice but to blow them up with a prop.

Bread (Senior Admin) even commented later in the raid in OOC on how it was acceptable to use a prop on the door.

693b2d219435fbf7d16dd090fc307984.png.425fce786b3a632a7ddd03adb94292af.png

I don’t see a problem, MTF can have suspicion if they hear keypad cracking.

MTF E11 SFTO CPT Warge 204Y🤑 | The Guy that takes everything seriously about his Job

1 minute ago, Falxen said:

-Support, dont get me wrong, i do believe that planting trip mines  beforehand is simply FailRP/Metagaming, but standing guard at Gate A/B is not at all wierd, i mean lets  be fair, if you  have a secret underground base you would also have someone guarding the entrance to it.

We’re saying setting up bombs is the case, I can careless if you guys guard gate a and b, cause that’s just y’all patrols. But if it’s advancing such as props to gain a rp advantage, and setting up bombs with little to no knowledge of us coming in. The only way y’all would find out is, if y’all see us moving in, and rp can say it. Or if (meta game) when we say CI FLAG UP

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

As Phill said, I don't think it's failRP to have people standing guard at the gates, but setting up bombs without a known CI raid should be punishable.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

1 minute ago, [W-G] Warge09 said:

I don’t see a problem, MTF can have suspicion if they hear keypad cracking.

You wouldn’t be able to hear keypad cracking through layers of steel. In rp. It’s already been stated on a recent post. It’s been lowered for a reason to prevent that. As it used to be super loud.

4 minutes ago, [W-G] Warge09 said:

Just make a CI Bomb defusing class sorted. 🙂

No smart comments.

2 minutes ago, Skela said:

We’re saying setting up bombs is the case, I can careless if you guys guard gate a and b, cause that’s just y’all patrols. But if it’s advancing such as props to gain a rp advantage, and setting up bombs with little to no knowledge of us coming in. The only way y’all would find out is, if y’all see us moving in, and rp can say it. Or if (meta game) when we say CI FLAG UP

It’s not MTF’s fault when people on MTF demolition places mines, they   are a donator class and  cant do anything about them.

1 minute ago, Skela said:

You wouldn’t be able to hear keypad cracking through layers of steel. In rp. It’s already been stated on a recent post. It’s been lowered for a reason to prevent that. As it used to be super loud.

No smart comments.

In rp yea, but atleast one person will point it out though and say possible ci raid

Edited by [W-G] Warge09

MTF E11 SFTO CPT Warge 204Y🤑 | The Guy that takes everything seriously about his Job

7 minutes ago, Falxen said:

-Support, dont get me wrong, i do believe that planting trip mines  beforehand is simply FailRP/Metagaming, but standing guard at Gate A/B is not at all wierd, i mean lets  be fair, if you  have a secret underground base you would also have someone guarding the entrance to it.

Yes my big problem is the bombs, I'm ok with 1-2 MTF at gate A along as their not negev CCs 😞

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

1 minute ago, [W-G] Warge09 said:

It’s not MTF’s fault when people on MTF demolition places mines, they   are a donator class and  cant do anything about them.

But it was a person that is in mtf branch already? Last thing I’m going to say, is that responsibility is still needed to watch over those guys. They’re equal to a recruit. People should watch them, that’s what we do, if a heavy is not following orders they’re kicked- blacklisted.

4 minutes ago, [W-G] Warge09 said:

I mean to be fair, we do also hold CI accountable if their Heavies/Infil's misbehave.

• Thanks 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

20 minutes ago, Skela said:

But it was a person that is in mtf branch already? Last thing I’m going to say, is that responsibility is still needed to watch over those guys. They’re equal to a recruit. People should watch them, that’s what we do, if a heavy is not following orders they’re kicked- blacklisted.

I’m not MTF anymore but I agree that more should be done about minges on MTF donator classes.

16 hours ago, 💖Coltable💖 said:

+Support

Here is an example of this happening..

As you can see these Slams/mines were placed in a way that we could not break them and so left with no choice but to blow them up with a prop.

Bread (Senior Admin) even commented later in the raid in OOC on how it was acceptable to use a prop on the door.

693b2d219435fbf7d16dd090fc307984.png.425fce786b3a632a7ddd03adb94292af.png

23 minutes ago, Gamer6 said:

Yes my big problem is the bombs, I'm ok with 1-2 MTF at gate A along as their not negev CCs 😞

I made a slight oversight in the post, i dont mind if one or two MTF are guarding, but it crosses the line when the doors are trapped like in the video. I have edited the post acoordingly

Edited by Bionicle

1 hour ago, Bionicle said:

I made a slight oversight in the post, i dont mind if one or two MTF are guarding, but it crosses the line when the doors are trapped like in the video. I have edited the post acoordingly

Thank you. Let's find a way to fix this issue rather than argue.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

8 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

So... people who pay for classes and weapons should be at a severe disadvantage in roleplay and have their options limited compared to the most basic mtf becuase they paid for an item?

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

1 hour ago, Jakub said:

So... people who pay for classes and weapons should be at a severe disadvantage in roleplay and have their options limited compared to the most basic mtf becuase they paid for an item?

No I just dont think CCs with OP weapons (negev is at times) should be regularly guarding gate A, especially if it's more then 2. Of course this is just my opinion and you may have different thoughts

On 2/7/2020 at 7:37 PM, Gamer6 said:

No I just dont think CCs with OP weapons (negev is at times) should be regularly guarding gate A, especially if it's more then 2. Of course this is just my opinion and you may have different thoughts

But if guarding Gate A becomes common then we can just go through Gate B

Maynard does exist so he can just do a little scouting which would overall make raid planning more complex  and important because whether or not you have a firefight in EZ can make or break a raid

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

1 minute ago, Ritz said:

But if guarding Gate A becomes common then we can just go through Gate B

Maynard does exist so he can just do a little scouting which would overall make raid planning more complex  and important because whether or not you have a firefight in EZ can make or break a raid

Yes

On 2/6/2020 at 10:06 PM, Neo said:

This was the most childish and off-topic response I've seen in a while.
I would expect better behavior from a Super Admin.

I would take a little peek at your own posts on the forums before complaining about childish behavior and off topic posts. Calamity made a valid point that clearly requires some discussion which did happen. However, your expectations on the behavior exhibited by a Super Admin is laughable when looking at your own behavior ingame in the past. Not only is your post disrespectful to Calamity for expressing his opinion, its off topic and very childish. There are private messages for a reason so in the future keep it there.

-/+ Support

The use of proxy mines with no discernable way to rp around them without prop abusing is concerning and should not be allowed, however MTF can patrol as they wish and if there is an obvious raid coming then its not their fault for securing the Entrance Zone which they are allowed to do. (Without breaking any rules regarding props or other things in the motd.) 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

9 minutes ago, th3 said:

Calamity made a valid point that clearly requires some discussion which did happen.

Yes boozles comment was Ill chosen, but you would expect that a Super Admin would not branch diss ( that's how CI interpreted it) and he also player dissed boozle not too long ago. Their both in the wrong but my personal expectations are much higher for a super admin. 

(This statement was not intended to be disrespectful)

Edited by Gamer6

20 minutes ago, th3 said:

If you could clarify that would be helpful considering I think you are just making that stuff up now. 

Check forums and discord PMS please to see what I mean about calamity player dissing. Also I dont appreciate being called a liar laddie.

• Hoovy locked this topic
  • 1 month later...