Current Rank:

Sargent Major 

How long have you been in your current rank?:

3/4 Months 

What timezone are you in?:

GMT

How many Warns do you have?:

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

I believe that i should be promoted for a number of reasons.

1 my activity, over the past three and a half weeks i have been on the police Sargent major job every day/second day. sometimes people might not notice me because of my time zone and the fact im on when most people are at work ect. 

2. my dedication towards the community and police. i have given pd and this community a lot dedication, when it comes to pd i am always willing to train cadets, because i am in team speak support i am always giving cadets tags. i always answer any question pd members or anyone in general has to ask. when i see a Sargent train and feel like he is struggling i will always help him learn the ropes when it comes to training and being a supervisor 

3. my leadership, i believe my leadership skills set me apart from another candidate. i am always leading situation when needed, i have past experience with being high command in a military rp server. i am also DOC high command showing that i am a good leader. 

overall i think that i should be given a shot at command in pd because i want to help more, i want to advance in the police team and make sure everyone has an amazing time playing. since i am a staff member i also know the rules very well and enforce them a lot when im on pd, i always make sure that pd members are not braking rules.  i really feel like i should be given this shot as i am extremity dedicated towards the police department, mature, active and lots more.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):

yes i do understand 

+support
Active
Good RPer
Mature
Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

MAJOR +Support

+active

+mature

+nice dude

+SM for a long time

I would love to work with him please give him LT!

• Thanks 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

Mature

Fit for command

He has been on the community for a long time so he will have an understanding.

-Haven't seen you on much (Probably timezones)

• Thanks 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

- Support

I haven't seen you on PD, when you did it was very rare! I would say work on activity for PD! You have no doubt the ability to lead and be a good PD command member but work on that activity first!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

12 hours ago, Calamity said:

- Support

I haven't seen you on PD, when you did it was very rare! I would say work on activity for PD! You have no doubt the ability to lead and be a good PD command member but work on that activity first!

I see you active on the server but on PD??? Rarely so just work on PD activity 

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

12 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+Support

Mature

Fit for command

He has been on the community for a long time so he will have an understanding.

-Haven't seen you on much (Probably timezones)

-Just work on activity

-CPT Tonto 1L78

• Thanks 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

+ Support 

Good Guy 

High Command in DOC and he handles stuff well 

also Decent Rank in state 

Great Leader 

Mature 

been on a lot in my timezone Past week 

nice guy in general

Keep Up the new activity

Good Luck Max 

Cammy  

• Thanks 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

• Head Admin

-Support

+ Good officer (as seen from state and DOC)
+ Mature
+ Friendly

- Very recently made a return to PD/ inactive

Sorry Max, but I've only started to notice you on PD recently. While the requirement to apply for lieutenant is 3 weeks minimum (which you have way more than that), I typically see you on State or other departments rather than being on PD.

Once your activity on PD is improved, I will definitely give you a +Support.

Good luck Max!

12 hours ago, Calamity said:

- Support

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

On 2/6/2020 at 4:59 PM, Calamity said:

- Support

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:55 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

+ Good officer (as seen from state and DOC)
+ Mature
+ Friendly

- Very recently made a return to PD/ inactive

Sorry Max, but I've only started to notice you on PD recently. While the requirement to apply for lieutenant is 3 weeks minimum (which you have way more than that), I typically see you on State or other departments rather than being on PD.

Once your activity on PD is improved, I will definitely give you a +Support.

Good luck Max!

I'm sorry max, I have no doubt in your abilities, you just need to show more activity! 

Your a great guy and once your activity improves, I will definitely +support.

Also: You might want to fix those grammatical errors.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

+Support

*Mature

*Good person

*Willing to help others

*Active in the server

*Been SM long

-The only thing that I would suggest is improving your PD activity. I really only noticed you on PD when you submitted this app. If you just increase activity, you could be a good command member-

Good luck!

-LT Rich 1L29

• Thanks 1

PD Major, EMS Captain

12 hours ago, richp90xxx said:

+Support

*Mature

*Good person

*Willing to help others

*Active in the server

*Been SM long

-The only thing that I would suggest is improving your PD activity. I really only noticed you on PD when you submitted this app. If you just increase activity, you could be a good command member-

Good luck!

-LT Rich 1L29

• Thanks 1

spacer.png