Drayton's GameMaster Application.

Drayton

In-game name: DT MAJ Drayton. Aka [SH8] 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419507538

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:  DT MAJ, Donator rank is Lord.

Have you donated to the server?: Yes.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: I have not.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have Not.

How much time do you have on the server?: About 3 and a half weeks.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have grown up into star wars, By Reading comics to watching the newest and older movies,  And I was interested in learning  more about the movies/shows. I have also read some comics.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a GMT because  I have been a GM before on a good bit of servers and enjoyed it. I also like to do a decent amount of RP which is another reason why I want to become a GMT.
I can also be really creative with my events while still following lore,  And with that I can be able to make events with action and combat that the player base can enjoy.
I  Am also Quite active on the server,  trying to log on every day i can and if i cant there is normally a good reason as to why.
Then when it comes to events, If the player base does not like my events i will attempt to find out what they did not like about it and  change it for next time.
I also tend to set goals for myself to see the events to get better and to make the player base happy.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: 
Reasons i believe  I should be trusted to be a GM is, I will follow the rules closely and be active as a GM. I am also a trustworthy person and have a good bit of experience  on star wars RP servers. I also put the player bases enjoyment before myself before i am GMTing.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am quite familiar with ULX.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes I am, And I understand their objective with the server.
Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
On Ship: The ISD is going through an asteroid field when a small asteroid hits the hull of the ship,  Once this happens a small rebel jump trooper cells that was on the asteroid lands onto the hull of the ISD, They head to the hatch to enter into the ISD but before they do they put a small beacon onto to the ISD that leads to a bomber wing and a small fleet,  The rebel cell then enters the ISD to attempt to stop the ISD in its tracks by blowing up the engines and leaving it dead in the water for the bombers to attack it, If the attack is successful then the bombers will exit hyperspace and begin to open fire. If the bomber fleet is to take too many losses then they will contact the small fleet to assist. By this time the ISD will call for help and will ambush the fleet when they exit hyperspace. This led to the destruction of the rebel fleet.

Off Ship: The ISD picked up the signal of a beacon that has been going for a long time, The ISD i sent to the location to find out it is just above a desert planet, Once they exit hyperspace the ISD will find a downed republic ship but it has a different color layout overall,

,A small boarding party is sent to the ship to see that is on it and if there is any data for what happened to it.
 They will find out that it was apart of the the fleet that has attacked them recently but never made it to the hyperspace jump, 
The data will also show that the ship crew evacuated to the nearby planet, During this a faint transmission plays, 

The transmission is saying that they are under attack by nearby pirates and have lost many lives, The ISD Will send down a attack force [AKA the whole ship] And deploy  onto the planet to eliminate both factions ,
 Shortly after a pirate base is found but needs to be destroyed so after the factions are eliminated the go back up to the ISD and bombard the base so there is no evidence of the empire being there. After that the ISD will enter hyperspace and return to normal duties.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give (playername) (weapon) In detail it would be !give Name rw_sw_t21

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Look for the player model by holding C and looking in the models then do !model (playername) (modelname)
In detail it would be !model Name swbf_rebel_soldiermagma_roger

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes i have read them multiple times.

Edited by Drayton

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• Scoot locked this topic