SCP-1048 Test

Ze Blightcaller

Lore Name: Blight (short nickname) or Blightcaller
SCP: 1048

Question / Idea: Where does Scp get the cutting tool to take ears form?
Background Research: Scp-1048 is a small teddy bear, approximately 33 cm in height. Was designated safe before the incident of site 24 and was classified Keter
Hypothesis: Scp-1048 may have hidden the cutting tool away to gain trust to foundation personal before going back to get it and collect the ear when they least expect it.

Observations (What Happened During Test): scp-1048 was allowed to take 2 ears from 2 d-class for the following of the test. scp-1048 was observed to pulling out a small knife from a small incision from the middle of its body. d-class struggled from the restraints as they were unable to move as scp-1048 cut one ear from both d-class. The test ended with both D-class sent back to D Block and Scp-1048 wandering back into LCZ.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 

1st. D-class were send into safe containment

2nd. scp-1048 was brought to safe containment block for observation test.

3rd. scp-1048 pulled a knife from its stomach and cut 1 ear from each d-class

4rd. test was ended with d-class sent to d-block and scp-1048 to wander the facility

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Scp-1048 was concluded to be carrying a small pocket knife with him at all times and this proves how he hides it well to avoid being seen taking ears.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:  My thoughts were wrong that scp-1048 would be carrying around a knife when he goes to collect ears but to have it hidden within him was surprising and was noted further of how capable scp-1048 was able to get away with cutting ears.

Currently: MTF E11 LTCOL

Grade:  86%

Lore: 15/20

With background research, we are looking for research that is directly related to the test but this is only a small nit pick of mine. I think your lore was spread pretty well throughout your test so well done on that

Creativity: 18/20

I like how this test was not just about hurting D class but had a meaning that could be used in future products of the foundation.

Presentation: 17/20

I like how you changed the format to accompany your test better and I would implore you to do more stuff like this. I would recommend that, if possible, writing your next log on google docs as it allows you to expand on the good things that I have seen in this log already. 

Writing: 36/40

Your hypothesis doesn't really make sense to me as it says "where the bear gets the knife" but your test talks about where he hides the knife that he already has. grammar seems good and so does spelling, well done.

Test Quality:  Quality 

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin