• No, Why

1.Whats your in game name?: Pooders

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_1:1:460098701

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yep 

4.What time do you have on the server?: a lot of time everyday 

5.How many warns do you have?: 0

6.What rank do you have?: 1SG

7.What Timezone you have?: PST

8.How well you command this Regiment?: I will Command it very well i will do my 100% best in trying to make our Regiment the best

9.What makes you understand out from other applicants?: I have a lot of Combat background I was in a Tac Department in PoliceRP and i was a low command of PD I am also Staff-Pooders ❤️

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

+Support

+Love

You are very active and from what I hear, it seems that you try your very best with the Storm Troopers. Especially the ones who have no intent to follow orders or to RP. It also seems that the Police RP community loved you for the time and work you put in for that community and it seems you transferred that over to this community. I  do not think you should judge a person's capability as an officer based on their application, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to add more details to question 8 and maybe question 9. I would go into detail on how you would command the regiment instead of saying "I will Command it very well..."