Nines IC Officer Application.

Halo

Should I be an Officer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be an Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

I have several. To start, IC LCPL Nines 8889, Marshal Commander Shaggy, Lord Halon, then finally Purge PVT Samuel 2315.

2. What Rank are you in IC (N/A if not in IC)?

Lance Corporal within IC, but currently Marshal Commander within the imperial high command, in inquisitors I am a Lord, and finally Purge I am a PVT since I just joined Purge 2-3 days ago.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The many and main reasons of an officer or commander is to help lead a branch when the commander cannot be there, this meaning that they are perhaps busy and needing to do something out of bounds. A true leader is someone who steps up and takes the blame of what may have happened wrongly within a mission, the true normality of this is that you must also help make the important decisions within the battalion. IC in my eyes can be turned into a serious branch which can help out dearly towards all the people who may need help within IC, personally my love for this came from republic commandos. The game brought a smile to my face and made me really jnterested in RC/IC, and I wanna put all my time into this to see if I can work up and ever become boss. I know I may not be able to do that as of right now, including with my low rank however if I believe in myself and work very hard within the imperial commandos that one day I will work it up. Back to why I wanna be a IC is to see if we can get more IC, see what may need fixing in IC, and then finally see what I can do to help a branch that is dead and in need of assistance.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I can go on a whole hour about how much time I can be on, however I am on always and will do whatever is needed to very much help this branch succeed. I may not be on at times however I will put my time and effort into this battalion because I think it needs leadership.

5. What is the Main Purpose of an officer for a branch?

The main purpose of an officer is to help lead a branch, a branch that may not have many active COM’s or VCOMS online due to them perhaps being busy. They have to help strive and fix whatever they can do within a battalion when the commander may not be here, they must be a good role model to the troopers and other troopers in a battalion, becoming a gleam of light that other trooper may wanna follow ahead within the near future. Ones that can be depended on to help make the right decisions and see what may need to be changed. Whenever they have the time to hop on they should hop on, as it shows the dedication they bring which can then lead to them wanting to be a higher rank and what they can do to help within a certain battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a officer? :

Trusting me may perhaps be difficult at first due to me only being a LCPL within IC. However I shall tell you many reasons why I wanna have this role, firstly is my leadership towards others as I always help lead on my other characterand perhaps be there and help lead when the MAJ+ can’t lead either. Due to past actions I have worked up heavily within a Halo roleplay server of where I got to the rank of Arbiter which at the time was a leader rank, I had to help lead a battalion and put its mind set within stone. I used to make it the best battalion of where it would be called ‘SoS RP’ however enough of that. I have a very strict personality since a officer needs to have one, they are pretty much representing the battalion as a whole when a leader isn’t on. Making sure all of the hard necessities need to be completed and finished so that the entire server may wanna join that battalion, however more back onto the topic. On the GL server I have worked up Command to perhaps be within a brand new high command ranking as of right now, I used to be the medical vice commander from way back then, and I remember when it took a whole month just to work up to the VCMDR spot. During that time I used to either A lead all the missions, or B help lead all the missions, and then finally C help lead and try to direct medical to be in a correct standpoint. Finally during all of this I was recognized by HC and SHC and had been put at the rank of Marshal Commander which shows of how much dedication I put on the server, I may joke around at times however I still do take this seriously.  If I heard minting was happening within IC I would politely tell them to stop, and if it continued I’d bring it up to my higher ranks following the good rules of CoC since bothering a HC or SHC when they are probably busy with working on things within the server can be really irritating.

7. How often can you be Online? : To be honest I will be online as much as I want too, I may be on my Marshal Commander half the time but I will put time and work within IC to help rebuild it as I really do love the concept.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warnings as of right now.

-support

You're a great guy, but Im going to have to - support. You'll have to spend too much time on MarshCom. You already do, you come onto IC sometimes but not often. Up the IC activity and we all know you'd climb ranks

Ill give yall a chance to change my mind for now tho

Edited by Rocco_Rex

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

+Support 

I know shaggy can make a battalion great he has already shown it within Medical when he was my VCMDR. I believe you can make IC great but like what rocco_rex said you need to up the activity in the battalion but then again your a marsh commander which means its gonna be kinda hard to do both. Anyways good luck 

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

4 hours ago, Johnny 1048 said:

+Support 

I know shaggy can make a battalion great he has already shown it within Medical when he was my VCMDR. I believe you can make IC great but like what rocco_rex said you need to up the activity in the battalion but then again your a marsh commander which means its gonna be kinda hard to do both. Anyways good luck 

• Scoot locked this topic