1. 1. Should I become a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Game Theorist

Steam Name: (GL) Game Theorist

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95295033

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes. Admin

How many posts do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 371

How often are you online on the forums? Every day.

What timezone are you in? Pacific Standard Time

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I would like to join the Gaminglight Forum Diplomat Team because I want to assist with the fundamental conjunction of Gaminglight servers. Forums are a place for existing, and new players can contribute to the community and socialize, while also acting as an outlet to help change their community. With hundreds of active forum users, active moderators are essential to keeping a positive and clean forum page for all Gaminglight forum users. I found it upon myself when I joined Gaminglight to contribute to the community as much as I possibly could. Now that im an Admin on PoliceRP this opens opportunities for me to contribute to Gaminglight's community while maintaining those interactions that make Gaminglight special.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes, I do consider myself to have good judgment. Gaminglight in a sense has taught me self discipline and good judgment. I have 0 warns (never appealed.) and no staff reports have ever been made against me.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? Firstly I would hide all of the spam. Afterward sending a private message to the offender and explain kindly that spamming is strictly prohibited on Gaminglight Forums. After explaining the rules, I would ask what they needed assistance with and direct them to the ban appeals page for the appropriate server.

Edited by [GL] Game Theorist

spacer.png

+Support

This guy is harding working who is a trusted admin on PoliceRP! Active within the community and active on the forums! Deserves a chance to become a forum diplomat.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

16 hours ago, Jayden said:

100% agreed !

+support nice guy

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

17 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

This guy is harding working who is a trusted admin on PoliceRP! Active within the community and active on the forums! Deserves a chance to become a forum diplomat.

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

On 2/6/2020 at 3:59 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• 2 weeks later...