!Jake!

In-Game Name:

Jake.

Steam Name:

Declan.

SteamID:

STEAM_1:1:121181679

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? :

Yes, I am a Moderator and War dog (event team) on military RP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? :

I am very active after school and when its the weekend or I have a day off I'm usually on TeamSpeak most of the day.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I would personally like to join the support team because I love the community and I want to see how much help I can provide to members of it. Another reason why I want to join the support team is I want people to come into the TeamSpeak and be greeted by someone who is friendly and always there to help them if they have any questions. this community is very important to me and knowing that I joined the community around 3-4 years ago and have been with it almost ever since weather I'm on different servers or just meeting new people that always seem to be friendly it definitely has a place in my heart. Also, I want to join the support team because I have always been fond of helping people and I am fine if it will be giving them tags in TeamSpeak so they can talk and move channels or helping them with anything else in my power. Overall I want to join the support team because I want to show other people in this community that there are always people that want to help them in the community and the community in general. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I think I can help the support staff because I almost always have a positive attitude and usually don't get angry very easily. One other thing I can bring to the support team is Humor when the times right and I will realize when I need to get the job done. A few other things I can bring are Responsibility, Maturity, etc.  

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

I would most likely introduce my self and then ask them what they are having a problem with and going off of what they say I will refer to the rules and or Handbook on what to do.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

I have read the rules and do promise to uphold them to the best of my ability.

{҉ RU Core Commander | Military Police Director | Drill Sergeant Co-Commander {҉   Support 1 | Admin | Jake  {҉

+Support
+Nice
+like helping people 
+Active

-Pranks me : (

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

13 hours ago, NovaCain said:

+Support

-Active

-mature

-Respectful

-Good choice for support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Accepted!

After intense review your application has been accepted!

Please contact me in Teamspeak within the next seven days to get trained!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Max locked this topic