Health: 700

Armor: 200

Job Name: Death Trooper VCMDR

Health: 750

Armor: 225

Job Name: Death Trooper CMDR

Health: 800

Armor: 250

I feel like Death Troopers need this update/buff because at the current moment we have less HP then an admiral when we are suppose to be protecting him, we can not afford to be dying quicker then our VIP. 

Edited by Daddy Мaverick
  • Like 1

Grand General

USAF Security Forces 

+1 This is needed ngl.

Edited by Drayton

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

Isn't it same with Purge Heavy & Purge in general? Last I checked that Purge Heavy has 500 Hp, and doesn't Purge Brawler have 1k HP now? I might be misinformed, so I don't know the full story entirely. But DT die before any of their VIP's do most of the time, and they can't even really properly protect their VIP when most of their VIP's have 500 or above HP.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BadAim said:

-Support this is WAAAYYYY too high, that enlisted HP is equal to or higher than most officer jobs. 

It's death troopers, Also talking about it, purge has a class with 1k health, Also the problem is at hand admirals have more health then DT, Which is a severe problem when trying to protect him, we are easily taken down and defeated with ease.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

+/- Support

As the Grand General I have 500/100, and you are suggesting that a battalion that ANYONE can join should have more HP & armor (and the exact same E-11D) than a High Command job that you have to work for over a long period of time. Doesn't really make sense to me

• Like 1

-support 

while I in normal circumstances would +support this I am going to -support because there is literally no effort to getting this logically yes it makes sense but from a point of effort and work it doesn’t at all. Think about it this way you work your way up to admiral busting your ass to get high hp and armor and a good gun then a brand new pvt joins DT at its tryouts and without any qualifications becomes just as powerful as you by job. Unless we fix the battalion tryout system like say putting rank restrictions on getting into tryouts (maybe being SGT/SFC+ to join Dt/purge would be a good start) but until then I see it as a slap in the face to every high command from a job stand point (which is what this update focuses on the jobs/classes) to let a pvt get the power of a admiral or grand general.

+Support

This is really needed for DT, we are really squishy and get one shotted by most enemies (non-NPCs) and 6-8 DTs cant deal with a bounty hunter cornered in pretty much, and we have a hard time protecting our Naval VIPs as we die in less than 10 seconds.

I understand that the Naval has worked their asses off to get the HP and gear, but being a DT honestly gets kinda boring when you have 6-8 DT's stationed on the bridge and 1 event enemy or bounty hunter comes in and everyone dies leading to the Naval dying without you really having a chance. And the fact that the Naval can survive more than you do when they aren't really supposed to be fighting anyways is sad.

For the ones with minus support let me just say why DT needs to have health buff and armor buff like that. DT is a security detail and our priorities is to protect naval at all cost. With that being said when events happen on ship or someone comes up to bridge and tries to kill our VIP 9 times out of 10 due to our low health we die and so does the VIP. I understand naval works to get their ranks that they have and the health they have, but when your VIP can out live 5 to 6 DT that are on during and event while DT are dying multiple times it is just sad. The tryouts are designed to be hard if done correctly and if the instructor is paying attention. There are naval enlisted that have more health than a standard DT and that’s just sad.

Grand General

USAF Security Forces 

+Support

People shouldn’t be working there way up to high command positions to get higher health then everybody else and a cool gun. High Commands job is not to fight the enemy and when you have higher health then your own protection detail it’s kind of redundant having them in the first place. 

Kenneth Kings

8 hours ago, Bor said:

It's death troopers, Also talking about it, purge has a class with 1k health, Also the problem is at hand admirals have more health then DT, Which is a severe problem when trying to protect him, we are easily taken down and defeated with ease.

That purge comparison isn’t really necessary since both battalions serve completely different purposes, and I would assume Navals HP is high to deter minges trying to “assassinate” them

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Well we still need more HP, even if we are guards

The Deathtroopers have 2 purposes;
1. Guarding admirality

2. Carrying out spec ops for the Admirality

Even now it is really rare to get to carry out spec op missions, and with [REDACTED] being added that job will be nearly non existant.

That leaves DT with only guarding admirality as their job, and as we die in 3 seconds it all loses its fun and purpose as we barely have time to shoot, and then respawn, run up to the bridge and die again. It is legit a AFK simulator that later turns into a respawn simulator, and thats not fun at all.

(Having more Health and Armor would solve this as we could actually withstand damage)

+support 

im just being honest here I can send a 8 naval against 8 DT and only lose 3 naval but wipe out DT enlisted naval have more HP than a DT trooper and in a rocket explosion and it hits me dead on I will live but my DT will all be killed in 1 hit and I only take 200 damage from it 

-Grand Moff Tarkin 

5 hours ago, BadAim said:

That purge comparison isn’t really necessary since both battalions serve completely different purposes, and I would assume Navals HP is high to deter minges trying to “assassinate” them

But its still there, you have that division of purge, so dismissing it even though it exists is incorrect. Your job if I am correct is not just killing Jedi but protecting the inquisitors and the sisters.  And yes naval has high HP. Because it should never really come to having to use that as their mainstay. Naval in most cases is not a Direct assault battalion thats why troopers in general are there, to Keep them from having to use those large amounts of HP to keep things on track for the ship.  You yourselves have that same issue, the difference being your targets for protection not only have high HP but can handle the melee strikes. Last I checked Naval (and troopers as well) are very limited to what we can do when someone with a lightsaber is attacking us right in our faces. Hence the need for an HP buff. 

+ Support 

I was gonna - Support this but now that I’m looking into it it really doesn’t make much sense that DT get killed so easily as that causes the VIP they are protecting to most of the time die.

You are asking for ALOT of health though so might want to lower some of them...

Edited by WiN

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

14 hours ago, BadAim said:

-Support this is WAAAYYYY too high, that enlisted HP is equal to or higher than most officer jobs. 

Under  this a DT PVT would have as much base health as me, a commander, and Im sure it'd be same for some other branches. Very much -support, yall already have enough health/armor and good blasters

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

1 hour ago, Guncannon15 said:

Your job if I am correct is not just killing Jedi but protecting the inquisitors and the sisters.

It’s not really about protecting them, just giving them a force they can deploy if they need to cover a lot of area or don’t think they should use their sabers.

But its still there, you have that division of purge, 

It’s there to act as a baby IQ apprentice pretty much, and it’s HP is so high because taking hits from lightsabers isn’t a possibility, it’s a definite.

Last I checked Naval (and troopers as well) are very limited to what we can do when someone with a lightsaber is attacking us right in our faces.

Why would you have your Naval anywhere near a Jedi or the frontlines... That’s like rule #1 when guarding a VIP: keep them away from enemies that have high HP and DPS.

I won’t be continuing this conversation any further on this post, my -support still stands, DM me if you would like to continue the conversation.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

1 hour ago, Rocco_Rex said:

Under  this a DT PVT would have as much base health as me, a commander, and Im sure it'd be same for some other branches. Very much -support, yall already have enough health/armor and good blasters

In a sense we don’t have enough armor or health to begin with, there are other battalion that have more health then a DT when we have people who come and try to kill High Command and get away with it because we have low HP compared to other branches for example one has a Trooper with 350 health and 150 armor that’s more then a normal DT. I understand our weapons are good and that’s all but they are inaccurate when it comes to combat. So giving us the health and armor buff will give us more of a chance to be alive and do our job, like the moff said the bridge can be exploding and all DTs die while moff is still alive, and the fact that he can have 8 naval again 8 normal DT and only lose a few naval is sad 

Edited by Daddy Мaverick
  • Like 1

Grand General

USAF Security Forces