camdenwalker64

Should Camden become Vice Commander  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Camden become Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Camden

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Storm Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I would like to be the Vice Commander of the ST's to prove I can be a good leader and to help a fellow Vice Commander Bakka who has been with me since I was a PVT and trained me to be the ST I am now. I also think I would be a good role model for the ST battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?  At the time, I have over 200 hours. ( At least that's what it says on steam)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: To give them a role model, to guide them through the tough times, and give the proper discipline when needed.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :  Because I have been trained since PVT by one of the best ST's on the server and I will continue to show the leadership skills that pushed me up the ranks to where I am now. I am able to handle anything the ST battalion throws at me, and that's a promise!

7. How often can you be Online? : Roughly every single day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : No I do not

Edited by camdenwalker64

+/-

-Zero effort in this application

+His actions definitely speak more than this app, as he is 100% VCMDR material.

I'd be down for you to be a VCMDR but this app doesn't look like you want to put much effort into that goal.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+Support 

He taught me everything I know about Star Wars when I didn't know anything about it. He might of not put a lot of time and thought into his application, but I know for a fact that he puts a lot of time and dedication into the battalion to make it better. I hope he gets Vice Commander as I don't see any better candidate for that last spot. 

On 2/4/2020 at 7:03 PM, BadAim said:

+/-

I'd be down for you to be a VCMDR but this app doesn't look like you want to put much effort into that goal.

Put some more effort into it then maybe i'll change my mind

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

23 hours ago, Pooders said:

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 2/4/2020 at 9:34 PM, GhostBakka said:

+MEGASupport

Good Leader

Good Activity

Well Trained

Decent Application (I expect it would've better if he didn't have to deal with mingey STs while writing it)

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

On 2/4/2020 at 9:03 PM, BadAim said:

+/-

Like he said, If you want to be a VCMDR you need to put a lot more effort into your application. Trust me when I say it will be the least of the document work you will have to do but one of the most important ones you do. 

spacer.png

On 2/4/2020 at 9:03 PM, BadAim said:

+/-

• Scoot locked this topic