Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trail moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: MST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

All right you know I would love to be staff because well the server could use some help and it’s staffing situation right now there is consistently staff on but I feel if I was there to help out it would be a great thing I am familiar with the MOTD and hard to deal with people in general when they are doing stuff you know like yelling and being rude because you know I’ve had to deal with that in my time on PD and and I find it easy to help people calm down when I speak to them and rationalize with them and I feel I would be great at doing staff work I have read and I’m fully aware of the MOTD and other such things like that and I am well known around the server some reasons being how nice and upstanding I am and I feel if I was there to help the people that need it when there’s no Staff on it would be a great thing that’s partially also why I joined command and PD to help out when nobody else is around you know like what no low command was on now I am there when there’s no staff and now I am there cause I feel I played for a length of time when sometimes there isn’t any staff on I feel I can help out in a really good way on the server and other things like that thank you for reading and please consider me for your next trial mod

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?first assess the situation and get all the information I need screenshots and everything like that then if I have proof that he was mass RDMing put them in it and in minge jail for 10,000 seconds such as the guidelines say and if he continues to swear after politely asking him to stop swearing/player disrespecting me for other members on the server I would give them first a warning if he continues to persist give him 300 seconds add on to the Mass RDM total time 12,300 seconds Throughout the entire sIit I will remain levelheaded calm speak in a polite town and be as friendly as possible while trying to deal with them as well as try to hopefully calm them down if I can succeed and calm him down and he stops swearing and realizes what he has done wrong take off the 300 seconds for the swearing/player disrespect and only getting on the 10,000 seconds for mass RDM

image.jpg

Edited by vigorusanimal
Forgot to show proof of Warns

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

+ Support

- Semi-active on forums

- Knows the rules

- Nice guy

- Active

- You can't jail for 10,000 seconds as a T-Mod, So would need a higher up. But I guess you did answer the question.

- Professional

- Good application

- Been on the server for a long time

- 0 warns which is amazing considering you have been here for 3 years!

- "trail" Moderator but that's not a big deal

• Like 1

Hell Yes!

+active

+mature

+nice

+professional 

+good app

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

1 hour ago, springs.exe said:

Hell Yes!

+active

+mature

+nice

+professional 

+good app

I thought you were already staff! H U R B    M O M E N T!

(+support reasons above)

But in all seriousness, you are a very mature individual, and I even witnessed you reading over the MOTD again just to make sure you were well-versed with the rules before you applied! Very smart!

I wish you great luck, and have zero doubt in your abilities! 

~Utetwo

Edited by utetwo
  • Like 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support

- Semi-active on forums

- Knows the rules

- Nice guy

- Active

- You can't jail for 10,000 seconds as a T-Mod, So would need a higher up. But I guess you did answer the question.

- Professional

- Good application

- Been on the server for a long time

- 0 warns which is amazing considering you have been here for 3 years!

- "trail" Moderator but that's not a big deal

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Support

• Active
  • Nice Guy
  • 0 Warns
  • Never Had A Issue With Him

Good Luck!!!!!

~Gaminglights LuckyGoose

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

11 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Support

• Active
  • Nice Guy
  • 0 Warns
  • Never Had A Issue With Him

Good Luck!!!!!

~Gaminglights LuckyGoose

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Professional

- Know the rules of our server

- Warn free

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

You have good intentions and really do want to help the server. These are great things for a staff member to want / have.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon Tayson.

Good luck!

• Like 1

spacer.png

On 2/4/2020 at 7:55 PM, TheJayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Professional

- Warn free

You have good intentions and really do want to help the server. These are great things for a staff member to want / have.

Good luck!

Good luck!

• Like 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 2/6/2020 at 1:49 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Professional

- Warn free

Good luck!

• Like 2

PoliceRP Manager