Torty

Should i be LT?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be LT?

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Torty

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160202308

Current Rank: SM 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 1/2 months maybe more.

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I would like to be LT cause i feel i have matured since the last application, I love PD and am trying to get more active last few days i have not had internet hense the reason i have not been on, besides that lets get to the reasons i feel i should be promoted to the rank of LT
                                   Activity: I have been in this community for almost 6 months now and have spent a long time playing on it, throughout that time i have been working on PD and other departments and have been as active as possible 

Maturity: i know i have showed imaturity in the past but i think i have moved past that and showed that i can handle situations and help people to the best of my ability with my knowledge that i have gained on my time on this server along with help the new people with anything they need to  know.
                                 Training and leadership: i feel that i have showed leadership in training and on the field when needed and trained a decent amount, i have always loved to train and will continue it if i do become LT, along with i will continue the leadership and will in no way abuse my powers, i will also answer questions that lower rankings have to the best of my ability in this department!

Why i should be accepted*general question*: I should be promoted because i love this server and am very active along with am former staff and know the rules, i also think that taking this next step can improve my activity and dedication to PD and the server in general. I also have good relationships in the department with command members. 

Thank you for reading my application and i hope you enjoyed it, thanks again!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

-Support

-Torty i havent seen you On in a loonngg time my friend

-i dont think your mature enough to even be a LT

-You scream to Much over radio and in regular game 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

1 hour ago, Pooders said:

-Support

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

+/- support

+mature

+nice

the only thing is you have been gone but I can sense you are going to be active again so show me you are active Good luck!

LT Springs 1L40

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

37 minutes ago, springs.exe said:

+/- support

+mature

+nice

the only thing is you have been gone but I can sense you are going to be active again so show me you are active Good luck!

LT Springs 1L40

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

10 hours ago, Masterson said:

+/- Support

+ You are a good guy

+/- I don't know if you have enough leadership skills

-Not active enough recently

-Has screamed over radio before, which is a way a SM wanting to be a LT should not act. 

Sorry Torty! I wish I could say better but. 

if you were more active on PD I would love to say yes 

CPT tayson terry 1L27

Edited by vigorusanimal

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

• Head Admin
On 2/4/2020 at 10:53 PM, Masterson said:

+/- Support

+ You are a good guy

-Has screamed over radio before, which is a way a SM wanting to be a LT should not act. 

I'm sorry Torty, but Masterson has some valid points. I'd be more than happy to +Support this when I see you on the PD job a bit more and if I see a change in your level of maturity.

Forklift_Signature.png

On 2/4/2020 at 9:53 PM, Masterson said:

+/- Support

+ You are a good guy

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 2/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Pooders said:

-Support

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage