SpadeH's LT Application

SpadeH

Should I be promoted to Lieutenant?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to Lieutenant?

• Yes
    • No (please give me criticism so I can better myself)

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: SpadeH

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:148873827

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 Weeks Active (Approximately) 

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard - US

How many Warns do you have?: 2 Inactive Warns from MilRP

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted due to my professionalism and rp ability when on PD. I am currently enrolled in a Career and Technology Center Criminal Justice class and Police Explorers I use this knowledge and skills taught to try and make a better roleplay experience for myself and those who I come in contact with. When I play on PD I am always willing to respond to different calls to service, PT, and especially to train cadets. I also do my best to mentor other officers and make them better PD members by correcting them if they are wrong and answering questions when needed. I've been a PD member for a while. I joined PD about a year ago but my activity was spotty at best due to my lack of a good computer. But now I have my own pc that can handle GL PRP and I now come on every day or every other day. This experience has allowed me to understand the expectations command has for me as a supervisor and I also understand what would be expected of me if promoted to Lieutenant. I know this may sound cliché but I plan to work with other command members to continue to improve upon our department and its officers. Also I am very much aware of the importance that PD has to the server. PD is the base government department and all government members started here. If promoted I will use my position to continue assisting lower officers in becoming better leaders and roleplayers so that whether they join a new department or rise through the ranks of PD they can actively participate as professional government members. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

I also wanted to take this time and thank everyone for even taking their time to read and consider my application and for any supports or constructive criticism you give me so that I can improve myself as a roleplayer.

Huge +support

+active

+mature

+nice

+helpful

+great leadership skills

Please make this guy a LT!!!!

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

1 hour ago, Jayden said:

+Support

-Mature

- Always willing to train cadets

- Professional

- Active Leader

Would love to see it. Good luck Spade.

• Like 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

12 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

-Mature

-Chill Guy

-Great Leader

Good Luck! 

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

18 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

-Mature

- Professional

- Active Leader

Changing mine to a +Support

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 2/4/2020 at 4:08 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

-Mature

- Professional

- Active Leader

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."