• No?

In-game name:Shock PVT Finnley 3455

In-game name:Shock PVT Finnley 3455

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:132467704

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:mod

Have you donated to the server?:yes apprentice and royal guard 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:no

How much time do you have on the server?:i don't know the the proper time but is different more than a week

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:i don't know anything about imperial lore but i do know a lot of jedi lore i like to believe

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:well i see GM bringing a lot  more joy to the community and i would just like to be part of that amazing team 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: you can trust me with this power and this responsibilities as i am a mod on the great server and im a well behaved member of the commodity and i like to believe that you can trust me

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:yes i do understand their function and i have been a GM in a sense 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: an Example of an Onship event is when the Star Destroyer that just had a sudden nav computer malfunction crashed into a massive asteroids and then after a report on what happened you hear screams over the radio "Zomb{static]" and then the rest of the ISD crew notice that were under attack by zombie looking things luckily thats dont give an infection that said if you get bitton you had to see a medic strat away as this crashes carry deadly weapons and their bite can insect poison into your bloodstream. and off ship evet is the naval are informed vie holgram thats there s a band of old CIS droids that killed an intier base full of troopers and take it over the ISD have been task to retake that base but is not as easy at thay ofiginoly thort theres a jedi kight at the base with the repramed doids he told the naval/ISD that he killed all them Troopers for what there precocesers did to his master as this jedi was filled with haet and revens that he ws trung to the dark side of the force and then soddenly he order his doids to attake then after a big fight the jedi is srrunded [DOWN ON 1 hp] AND SURRENEDS being takeing back to the ship and excuted.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):yes !give {weapon/SWEP} name

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes !model name {model}

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:yes

Edited by Finnley24

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

• Scoot locked this topic