Scouts GM Application

[GL] Scout

In-game name: [GL] Scout

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:435020978

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:  SF Squadron Leader

Have you donated to the server?: Yes.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes I have received one warning, it was false and was appealed.

How much time do you have on the server?: I'm currently on streak 31 and have spent around 400 hours on this server

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the LORE pretty well. I grew up on Star Wars and never got out of it. I've always dug deeper to find the little things about certain events and characters that no one really knew about. I still love to learn more LORE that I don't know about. But regarding my current knowledge on LORE id say its at about a 7.5/10. There's always more LORE to learn about. There is a lot out there! I still watch lore videos all the time and continue to read comics as well.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a Gamemaster because I want to be able to give the community something to do when its lacking in things to do like late nights or early mornings. I also really want to be able to assist with GM reports so I can get them done and out of the way as soon as possible. I really just want to give back the community what they have given to me. The amount of support from the staff, and server in general has been absolutely insane and I really feel that this is the way to give back to everyone. I give the benefit of the doubt, I take my time and make sure im doing everything in a correct pace, I don't rush to get out of things, and I'm a really good problem solver.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: You can trust me as Game Master due to the fact that I am a TMOD, I have the largest amount of respect for this server and its community, and in the end I just want to help out. I'm not here to waste anyone's time. I'm here to be a positive picture for staff. Not a goof. I have never been so eager to be involved in a community such as this one. Gaming Light is amazing and I really want to be able to help it out just one step further.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I am currently a Trial Moderator

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I'm not too experienced with being a Game Master but I do understand how they function.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

ON-SHIP: Would be an event that stays on the ISD for example, an undercover Jedi posed as a mechanic boards the ship claiming to check the systems on the ISD's engines, then at the right time strikes havoc and calls in rebel reinforcements and captures information on the ISD and trys to escape off the ship then suffering a surrendering, thus leaving him to be tortured and executed.

OFF-SHIP: Would be an event where there would most likely be a map change to a world off the ISD, where there would be setup buildings and enemies for the Empire to destroy, could be a rebel camp with holocrons in it with Jedi defending it, making the Empire rush into it to capture the holocrons. At that point the Rebels could call in reinforcements and eventually submit defeat and run, or the event could just end once the jedi is defeated. There could also be padawan for the taking so the empire could raise them to be with the dark side.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): It would be "!give PLAYER rw_sw_e11"

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): "!model PLAYER models/fire/mando/mando.mdl"

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I Have. Read And Understood.

Edited by [GL] Scout

+Support 

Good application. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 2/4/2020 at 3:00 PM, Ay0_ said:

+mega support

knows his lore

really cool dude

could make a great gm

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• Scoot locked this topic