Bring SCP-173 Back To The Server! - Accepted

Remove Kebab

SCP-173 

Link(s) to playermodels: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1649365664

Link(s) to sweps: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1758922288

3500HP I mean come on its a statue made of concrete, its gonna take a lot of bullets

Why should we add this SCP?

We should bring back 173 into the game because it is the most iconic scp. We all love testing on 173 and being tested on 173. The legend of 173 can not die in our server!

Basic summary of the SCP:

When being looked at it can not move, when not it can move at 4 meters per second and snaps the neck of its victim.

7. Extra information:

SCP-173 BEST SCP

Edited by Remove Kebab

41 minutes ago, Breen said:

-support

we already had 173 with this swep, very abuseable and you could teleport through walls and your CC door by spamming it, very problematic

We can use a different swep its just the first i found its mainly the model to get around copyright

32 minutes ago, M8VP said:

-Support
 Didn't we have 173 but it got copyrighted or something?

Yes This is why im submitting this, its copyright safe

44 minutes ago, Costcotron1924Δ said:

-support

this model with have no affects on rp, just a "friendly" 173 model

What...

1 hour ago, Remove Kebab said:
1 hour ago, Costcotron1924Δ said:

-support

this model with have no affects on rp, just a "friendly" 173 model

What...

Hes means the model looks like a joke or april fools thing

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

It's basically the same model that is copyrighted, but child size.

- Support

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

19 hours ago, Remove Kebab said:
15 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

I did some reading on this and this is what I found 😞

http://www.scp-wiki.net/licensing-guide

^ A Word On SCP-173 ^

"He still holds the copyright to the sculpture. This means that you cannot use the sculpture, or its likeness, for commercial purposes"

The server could  be considered a commercial operation 

So if you want SCP 173 back you're going to have to find a model that doesn't use/looks like the image of Untitled 2004  

I recommend Reposting a list of possible models of SCP 173 or talking to an SMT about hosting a competition to make one (assuming there is no alternative model out there) 

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

20 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

I did some reading on this and this is what I found 😞

http://www.scp-wiki.net/licensing-guide

^ A Word On SCP-173 ^

"He still holds the copyright to the sculpture. This means that you cannot use the sculpture, or its likeness, for commercial purposes"

The server could  be considered a commercial operation 

So if you want SCP 173 back you're going to have to find a model that doesn't use/looks like the image of Untitled 2004  

I recommend Reposting a list of possible models of SCP 173 or talking to an SMT about hosting a competition to make one (assuming there is no alternative model out there) 

I spent hours looking for the model of the rebar one for the new game

Just now, Remove Kebab said:

I spent hours looking for the model of the rebar one for the new game

doesn't have to be SCP 173 just has to be a place holder 

like this

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1676575427&searchtext=stone

Or whatever this is (i just searched "stone" in steam)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1840975271&searchtext=stone

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

17 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

If you find a non-copyrighted model, I'm all for it!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+ support

- Researchers need a new scp to do tests on and 173 would be perfect and at the same time would be exciting because 173 can actually cause death which is fantastic for lower grade researchers to test as they can actually have FUN when testing.

- Also so many people would love to be 173 because it is a popular scp across the SCP RP community which could bring in new players. Also d-class can have more regular tests so d-block isn't just a TDM war zone.

17 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

If you find/make a model, for example, the one below I'm also in for it. Unless the one I picked is also copyrighted.

download.png.34ca5689c254e8f772624c08c6e3db86.png

Edited by The Light

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

Ok there is probably a lot of people who do not know this or are misinformed.

The creator of SCP 173’s picture will not allow his art sculpture to be used for commercial purposes. 

It does not matter if the job is a leveled job or not, since you can donate to the server that means that the server is used for commercial purposes and therefore can not have 173 on here. 

We used to have him here, and he was one of the first SCP’s you got access to, not a donator class.

There has also been multiple suggestions like this one, they have all been denied. Even the one’s that use a different model.

as fool said, 173 is not coming back. 

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 2/4/2020 at 8:17 PM, [GL] Ace said:

Ok there is probably a lot of people who do not know this or are misinformed.

The creator of SCP 173’s picture will not allow his art sculpture to be used for commercial purposes. 

It does not matter if the job is a leveled job or not, since you can donate to the server that means that the server is used for commercial purposes and therefore can not have 173 on here. 

We used to have him here, and he was one of the first SCP’s you got access to, not a donator class.

There has also been multiple suggestions like this one, they have all been denied. Even the one’s that use a different model.

as fool said, 173 is not coming back. 

Yeah. While I hate it his fact, unless someone got's a non laggy or buggy swep and a decent model replacement, we are not getting 173 back. Plus the model you showed us is mingy. Sorry guys, but...

-Support

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

7 hours ago, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

Yeah. While I hate it his fact, unless someone got's a non laggy or buggy swep and a decent model replacement, we are not getting 173 back. Plus the model you showed us is mingy. Sorry guys, but...

-Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Extreme -Support

As in the words of Sergeant Hartman... "WHAT IS THAT? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!"

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"