Guns are errors - Closed

Blarg

A lot of my guns are errors (mainly E11 and gensec guns) I have the content pack so i dont know why theyre errors. Does this happen to anyone else and is there a way to fix it?

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

If you're talking about the TFA CS:GO pack, then yea those are errors for me too so I feel that. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

lot of the props and weapons run off of CS:GO and CSS Textures, if you don't have the textures then your game wont register them properly.

You can follow this link to learn how to install the textures for them. I only have CSS Textures at the moment and nothing on the server is an error for me.

Hope this helps!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

8 hours ago, GLaDOS said:

lot of the props and weapons run off of CS:GO and CSS Textures, if you don't have the textures then your game wont register them properly.

You can follow this link to learn how to install the textures for them. I only have CSS Textures at the moment and nothing on the server is an error for me.

Hope this helps!

Ive had CSS and their still errors

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

• 4 weeks later...

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."