Crease's 3rd LT App

Crease

Should Crease be a LT?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Crease be a LT?

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456500954

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: Approximately 8-9 months.

What timezone are you in?: PST

How many Warns do you have?: 4 warns

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

First App

Second App

I've been on this server and in the community for nearly 1000 hours and am embedded in the community.  I've achieved the rank of PD SM, EMS SNRLT, SWAT PVT (resigned) FBI SAIC (resigned), State MJR, State Head FTO, CERT TL,  SPMD Master Patrolman, DOC SGT, SS PO (resigned).  Within these departments, I HAVE RECIEVED 1 STRIKES (in state from a long time ago), very low server warn count and continuously abide by the PD protocol. 

Additionally, throughout my activity on the server, I have become extremely familiar with nearly every rule, police protocol, have trained numerous cadets both on PD and in state and am extremely familiar with all server commands.  My extensive experience, in combination with my activity every day and TS activity everyday, has allowed me to become familiar with numerous PD command members and understand the necessary protocol for acting as a PD command member. I am also a serious role-player. I follow the rules and never deviate from them.  

Knowledge from various departments: Since I am high ranked in so many departments, I am extremely accustomed to server rules and general department guidelines.  I’ve learned how to form a stacking team from CERT and participated in bank raids, general store robberies and hostage negations.  From FBI, I’ve learned how to be stealthy, not cause attention to myself and refrain from low priority government situation.s In State and PD, I’ve trained numerous cadets and troopers, gone over the PD guide too many times to count, taught !vcmod, server rules and done hecka ride-a-longs. Lastly, in EMS, I am an expert at determining the status of situations—whether they’re code 4 or not. And, most importantly, how to drive quickly and efficiently. From all of these departments I’ve become proficient in 10 codes and other overlapping procedures. 

I want to become a PD LT so I can promote the appropriate OFC's to their role as a PD SNR.  I believe, with my extensive PD knowledge and experience, I have the judgement call to do so.  A lot of PD command members know that I frequently contact them for potential PD promotions. I hope that you can consider my application for LT and allow me to take on a command role in PD. I want to help the department grow and improve the current department.  Feel free to post any comments below, including constructive criticism.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, of course

UPDATE: Let me reiterate some things. I agree--my activity on PD NEEDS TO BE IMPROVED and I will be more active.  However, during my time on state/CERT I continuously train new OFC's/SNR's and vouch for their promotion to PD command members. I'm sure a lot of PD command members know I contact them on TS/discord for promo recommendation.  I think I would be fit for PD LT so I can determine, by the best of my judgement, who I think deserves an opportunity at OFC and SNR instead of contacting an already busy PD command member. 

Edited by Crease

10 hours ago, Tonto said:

+/- SUPPORT

-Never seen you on PD ever

-If you wan't to be PD Command then be active in PD

+Good Guy and Leader

+Handles situations well

-CPT Tonto 1L78

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Head Admin
10 hours ago, Tonto said:

+/- SUPPORT

-Never seen you on PD ever

-If you wan't to be PD Command then be active in PD

+Good Guy and Leader

+Handles situations well

Sorry Crease, but you need to be active on PD to become command!

Forklift_Signature.png

-Support

Out of my time of gaminglight I’ve never seen you on PD once...

I would +Support if you improve your activity

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

HMMMM overall rating: +support

-not active

+mature

+nice

+good leadership skills

just improve that activity 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 2/4/2020 at 3:36 PM, EternityAgar said:

Why are you still applying for command after not playing on PD prior to your improvements on your last 2 applications. this is just getting annoying at this point 

-Support 

Agreed

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

-Support 

*I have been been on for quite some time and at many random times of the day and haven’t seen you on even once

*cannot support this app since I really have no idea who you are and how you are as a person 

- your activity is really not at its best. But really should be  especially since you are applying for LT

-SM Rich 1A29 

Edited by richp90xxx

PD Major, EMS Captain