Obama's Medical Officer Application

Meme Loaf

1.) What is your ingame name?: Obama

2.) What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68508386

3.) What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Petty Officer.

4.) What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer.

5.) What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Versio/Krug.

6.) What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can improve it by working hard to help my Chief Medical Officer and Medical High Command, assisting in creating new rules/protocols and enforcing them among Medical Troopers & Researchers, increasing activity and membership, giving out rewards (such as promotions or recommendations) to those who excel, and help make sure the 69th Medical Corps is running smoothly, as well as take over if the Chief Medical Officer goes on leave.

7.) Why should you be trusted with this position?: I feel that I should be trusted with this position because I have experience in medical, real life and in-game.  I've been in the 69th Medical Corps since my first 5-10 minutes on the server.  I've served as a Medical Trooper/Combat Medic, and as a Medical Researcher with the Researching Division.  I should be trusted with this position because I feel like I can make the 69th Medical Corps better as a whole.  I know I've minged a lot, but I've turned over a new corner and I now refuse to minge and intend to act 100% serious while I'm on-duty and/or in front of my men.

8.) Why do you want this rank?:  I want this rank and position because I KNOW that I can make the 69th Medical Corps better as a whole, and make us the best division in the server, eventually.  I'm experienced with medical in real life and in-game, and I want to make the 69th MC better as a whole.  I've also dreamed of this position since my first day on the server.

9.) Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I do.

10.) What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To assist the Chief Medical Officer in running the 69th Medical Corps, take over in his absence, promote general welfare in the 69th MC, fulfill all duties appointed to my by my superiors, and make Medical better as a whole.

Edited by Meme Loaf

+Support
Seems like he will do well as a MO, but I really would like to see his full potential. Which I know he has.
I think he may be able to bring stuff to the table as a MO

(P.S: Obama thats why I yell at you, because I want to see your full potential.)

-Your Rear Admiral

Edited by LT Gillis

On 2/5/2020 at 6:12 PM, LT Gillis said:

+Support
Seems like he will do well as a MO, but I really would like to see his full potential. Which I know he has.

(P.S: Obama thats why I yell at you, because I want to see your full potential.)

-Your Rear Admiral

501st Commander Poggers #boisinblue

Former manager of GL Meth RP and Mil RP

On 2/6/2020 at 12:12 AM, LT Gillis said:

+Support

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |