D-class Suggestion - Denied

Chief_

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What do you want to see? - That d-class can't hide in the cells and shoot at security then heal up. (waits a bit tho so it ain't in combat)

Why should we add it? - Because, as of now there are more d-class getting access to cc's with snipers. The problem with them hiding in their cells is that its almost impossible for them to get shot. It is essentially shooting from their spawn. Which gensec/any other branch Can't do. It is fine with being behind the tower as they have the chance of being shot by a CM. 

What are the advantages of having this? - That it will be less hard on gensec with constantly being attacked by people in cells.

Who is it mainly for? - Gensec

Links to any content - Nope

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-support 
Chief in my opinion I believe if they were not allowed to shoot from cells they would have 0 cover to fire from, now regarding combat healing I believe that D-Class CC's should not get medkits if their not allowed to already or just get staff to watch them if their combat healing. 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

1 minute ago, Gamer6 said:

-support 
Chief in my opinion I believe if they were not allowed to shoot from cells they would have 0 cover to fire from, now regarding combat healing I believe that D-Class CC's should not get medkits if their not allowed to already or just get staff to watch them if their combat healing. 

If their medkits get taken away I will be fine with it. And they would have covering fire as they ahve the d-block tower and then the cafeteria. (Which doesnt classify as spawn for them as no d-class spawns in there)

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

If their medkits get taken away I will be fine with it. And they would have covering fire as they ahve the d-block tower and then the cafeteria. (Which doesnt classify as spawn for them as no d-class spawns in there)

Fair enough 

23 minutes ago, BadAim said:

-Support

There is a sniper job for a reason

There are field medics for a reason

Use your resources strategically and you can win 9/10 shootouts

32 minutes ago, BadAim said:

-Support

1. Not everyone is trained for snipers.

2. Their arent 24/7 field medics in d-block.

3. It's hard to shoot you guys when you peek around a small corner in a cell and shoot at us. Also when there are 4 of you on and shoot us from multiple angles and what is technically considered your spawn.

(BTW this is just explaining the counterparts to your post not trying to start an argument with you just saying what I see from the` security side.

12 hours ago, Chief_ said:

1. Not everyone is trained for snipers.

2. Their arent 24/7 field medics in d-block.

3. It's hard to shoot you guys when you peek around a small corner in a cell and shoot at us. Also when there are 4 of you on and shoot us from multiple angles and what is technically considered your spawn.

(BTW this is just explaining the counterparts to your post not trying to start an argument with you just saying what I see from the` security side.

This is exactly on why D Class shouldn't be SHOOTING FROM SPAWN. This is breaking rules, and I don't believe that this slips by with no issue. Look upon the rules, and see that this is actually rule breaking. As such I give 100% +Support. D Class shouldn't be doing this at all.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

-support

Shooting from D-block is every limited in what you can hit, you have to be looking down into lower D-block to every be a possible target

Don't stand on/close to the fence if you don't want to get shot

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

- support

-The is a simple solution do not stand near the edge of the elevator or the edge of the fences and you wont have the sniper issue.

-Also the d-class snipers do so little damage (42 damage max)that it shouldn't be a issue especially when there is always a medic healing the gensec or when gensec buy medkits.

-In addition gensec have HUGE WEAPON advantages over d-class and CCs especially in damage so the sniping from spawn in my opinion is fine because of the disadvantage d-class have over gensec in weaponry.

-SUPPORT 
Ok first off, wha-... just... anyway.

No, the contender and literally all other weapons that D-Class CC's are allowed to have are very underpowered compared to weapons GenSec/MTF have, also, that contender is nothing compared to getting shot by an actual rifle considering the damage dropoff and damage in general. 

It has taken beyond a normal amount of shots to kill GenSec comparing them killing me, the riot control M4A1 has outgunned me because of my stats and damage compared to theirs. Next, the only actual time that the contender is actually "worrying" is during a partial, in which is easy to dodge when you don't stand on the elevator and just obliviously look around on the ledge. Actually, also backing up how low damaging that contender is, I have literally shot an OFC with 4 shots from that thing while their standing on the elevator and they just stand there and look around like "oh I lost a little bit of HP/Armor, must of been a bug bite." 

Contender at mid-range, 40-46 damage

Contender at long range, 30-32 damage

Model 500 at mid-range, 30-35 damage

Model 500 at long range, 23-27 damage

See the competition there? Me neither.

We also can't buy more medical supplies so we run out eventually

Also, we have NLR

Lastly, if this is such a big issue then don't have a partial for 45 minutes, as there was yesterday. Partial lockdowns are where they "shine" and if it's so difficult then make a hands up which screws us up more.

insert cliched signature 

21 hours ago, starr said:

-SUPPORT 

No, the contender and literally all other weapons that D-Class CC's are allowed to have are very underpowered compared to weapons GenSec/MTF have, also, that contender is nothing compared to getting shot by an actual rifle considering the damage dropoff and damage in general. 

It has taken beyond a normal amount of shots to kill GenSec comparing them killing me, the riot control M4A1 has outgunned me because of my stats and damage compared to theirs. Next, the only actual time that the contender is actually "worrying" is during a partial, in which is easy to dodge when you don't stand on the elevator and just obliviously look around on the ledge. Actually, also backing up how low damaging that contender is, I have literally shot an OFC with 4 shots from that thing while their standing on the elevator and they just stand there and look around like "oh I lost a little bit of HP/Armor, must of been a bug bite." 

Also, we have NLR

Lastly, if this is such a big issue then don't have a partial for 45 minutes, as there was yesterday. Partial lockdowns are where they "shine" and if it's so difficult then make a hands up which screws us up more.

-Support

I don't really think this suggestion is really needed as most dclass with guns are CCs which have NLR. Then there is the pro d class which has the M1911 which isn't strong to begin with. The strength that Pro has is its ability to not have NLR. I don't really see this being a problem from shooting from cells. My advice would be to not stand at the fences so you don't get shot by the dclass at cells.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 2/3/2020 at 8:08 PM, BadAim said:

-Support

Adding to this, they can only shoot you when you stand around the elevator or on the fence and look into block. I see no reason why this shouldn’t be allowed seeing as it’s so easy to completely avoid the snipers.

Adding to what starr said earlier, I’ve seen it to where they had partial on for over 3 hours after they just had 2 full lockdowns, even after completely gassing all of dblock... if gensec are going to have a lockdown on for 3+ hours and mustard gas the entirety of dblock with 20+ gensec on, there is no reason why the CCs that paid for their weapons should have them removed. 

Edited by hoopsure

-Support, you have snipers for a reason, and if they are combat  healing, well then its already not allowed.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 2/4/2020 at 5:25 PM, starr said:

-SUPPORT 

Also, we have NLR

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG