Cameras (Not real ones) - Denied

Seeker (Tavdogg1)

What you want to see? - Clarification on if cameras exist or not in the foundation that record actions.

Why should we add it? - It caused issues with interrogation that we had to argue about cameras for a few minutes with Dr Maynard. We need clarification on these to prevent these arguements.

What are the advantages of having this? - Better time role-playing interrogations, and possible expansion on new roleplay possibilities if cameras are given rules. (Not real ones that record things. That will become an issue for the server stability.

Who is it mainly for? - Interrogation roleplay, maybe Event Team when it comes to CASSIE.

Links to any content - N/A

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

I believe RP cameras shouldn’t exist.

one time I was being good boy Maynard. And I got arrested and out into questions. And I told them “woah I didn’t do anything wrong” and they just said “well how 939 got breached “ so they claim cameras since no one actually saw me. Then they just beat my roll and boom “Maynard mark as CI spy” 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

57 minutes ago, Skela said:

From a balance perspective, I agree. Otherwise, security cameras are mentioned a million times over on the wiki and it makes no sense that MTF wouldn't have them.

+/- Support

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

35 minutes ago, BadAim said:

From a balance perspective, I agree. Otherwise, security cameras are mentioned a million times over on the wiki and it makes no sense that MTF wouldn't have them.

+/- Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

2 hours ago, Skela said:

one time I was being good boy Maynard. And I got arrested and out into questions. And I told them “woah I didn’t do anything wrong” and they just said “well how 939 got breached “ so they claim cameras since no one actually saw me. Then they just beat my roll and boom “Maynard mark as CI spy” 

just gonna leave this here

rp_site050140.jpg

gog

4 minutes ago, Breen said:

just gonna leave this here

rp_site050140.jpg

Minge.

+/-support I think the foundation would have cameras but let's say only a certain MTF branch or technicians could actually use this. I have absolutely no idea how you could add this without someone meta gaming

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

10 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

Minge.

+/-support I think the foundation would have cameras but let's say only a certain MTF branch or technicians could actually use this. I have absolutely no idea how you could add this without someone meta gaming

Yeah. We should also have rules for them. Example being that if you are interrogating a Maynard and you win a roll to check cameras, you can't just assume that Maynard is a spy unless he is working with CI in the SPECIFIED camera you are checking, but he can be tortured, interrogated, and punished heavily.

Edited by Alex B (Tavdogg11)

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

23 hours ago, BadAim said:

+/- Support

insert cliched signature 

15 hours ago, Hoovy said:

Why is it almost all of your suggestions confuse me so much..

I

Don't

Know

On 2/3/2020 at 6:37 PM, Skela said:

+/- Support, i think its situational, for event purposes (AKA if used by an ET member) i do believe they should exist, because simply said, they can simplify events a bit. But for general RP (Ex. A1/Nu7/E11 Using them) no, i dont think they should be avaible.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, Falxen said:

+/- Support, i think its situational, for event purposes (AKA if used by an ET member) i do believe they should exist, because simply said, they can simplify events a bit. But for general RP (Ex. A1/Nu7/E11 Using them) no, i dont think they should be avaible.

Seems reasonable.

Again clarify does not equal "make this a thing," it just means "Please let us know more about how they work so that way we can understand the rules better and not minge."

Clarify Definition - Make (a statement or situation) less confused and more clearly comprehensible.

-Support There shouldn't be RP Cameras in HCZ/LCZ since reminder SCP-096 is a thing and in lore they do not want any image of 096.

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

On 2/7/2020 at 7:09 PM, Rabbit said:

This would be a nightmare of Metagaming

O the cams saw this guy do this (even if they didn't)

That is why I saw we DONT do this. cause you can make up stuff if you could "steal/hack into foundation cameras or systems" to steal information etc. 

I would say 

-support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||