Sith Medical Officer Application

Sith

What is your ingame name?:  Sith

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12731483

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Fleet Admiral Rose

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: What can i do for this branch? Is that even a question my family was notorious for being well renowned doctors, able to achieve feats no other could even imagine curing.  We were almost seen as miracle workers on my planet. Just like my father and his father before him I have followed in his shoes. I will personally Ensure all troopers receive Proper Care. All Medical Personnel will be held at the highest prestige under my supervision.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I've showed nothing but undying loyalty to the Empire and its Cause. Not only Fully Understand my Limits and Responsibilities for this position but understand my Expectations.

Why do you want this rank?: It pains me to think that if i don't get this position it would negatively affect to the Empire. No other could have the same undying passion as me. Instead, someone incompetent and unworthy will be put into place.         (I don't want the rank per-say, I rather want the opportunities it allows me to have for Role-playing.)

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Fully.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Performing the important task of educating patients about preventative care (Cause most of the time they hurt themselves) and prescribing them precious little treatments. Not allowing any such out break cause a complete devastating effect of on the Star Destroyer. Ensuring that all Storm troopers within Empire Standards (Peak Physical Condition) and well if they're not they will be found useful... in other ways. Medical Protocols should never be breached. This includes but not limited to: The patients health is not compromised, Unless deemed a lost cause (Treatment more expensive than their worth). Drugs or any other medical equipment has not been stolen from the Medical Bay. Stock is to be counted after every "Day". All Medical Files are to be stored into the database and never freely shared without proper clearance. Med bay is to be in pristine hygienic condition at all times no exceptions. Verify that Medical Personnel within the 69th Medical Corps are qualified to be in such division. 

You're Cute ;)

3 hours ago, ChibiCorbin said:

+Support

-Very Funny
-Serious when needed to be
-Knows what do
-Great Guy overall

~CMO Thermite

+ support for all reasons above and he is very committed to naval and I believe he will do a good job with this position 

This is all wrong.

FAT +1, All the reasons CMO Thermite said, idk how to quote but +1.,

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥