Research bunks training upgrade - Accepted

Rhodes.

Can we add the training material to the research training part of bunks 

Preferably CoC, General Rules, Defcons, and Firearm and self defense rules.

See gensec training room to see what I mean

Edited by Son

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

+support

If you are refering to putting up signs around the Research training area, with some of the examples from the SOP then I will +support this.

It'd be easier on the trainers

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

11 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

It's a good idea I'm surprised hasn't been brought up before.

Funny thing is that is already done in gensec bunks.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

45 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Funny thing is I meant suggested for in the Research Bunks.

Ooooof

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 hours ago, th3 said:

Please learn engrish 

What's engrish 

+Support Problem is that Bunks are too Small and during Defcon 2 and maybe 3 JR's need to stay in bunks and will make a lot of noise and also clutter space, and that's why Gensec Bunks are more efficient since none of them need to stay in bunks at a Defcon they just go to D-Block and do their things.

Edited by The Light

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

On 2/3/2020 at 3:26 PM, GLaDOS said:

+support

If you are refering to putting up signs around the Research training area, with some of the examples from the SOP then I will +support this.

insert cliched signature 

On 2/3/2020 at 2:26 PM, GLaDOS said:

+support

Above...

But please follow the format.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.