Bakka's GameMaster Application

GhostBakka

In-game name: Bakka/Ryn

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:511936273

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:  VCMDR

Have you donated to the server?: Yes.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have 0 warnings.

How much time do you have on the server?: I estimate from how long I play 150-200

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have been reading up on the lore and watching videos about the lore to better understand it from how much I've read and watched i'd say a semi-decent understanding.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I enjoy acting in events and the idea of hosting events I honestly like the idea of being able to bring entertainment to the community.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: You should trust me to become a GM due to me being active, trust worthy, and I am already familiar with the server with being a VCMDR in STs and a Trial Mod

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am semi-familiar with ULX.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have played games like D&D before and gamemastered a bit playing D&D so I am familiar with how events should be hosted and how Gamemasters should function.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: An example of an on ship event would be probably an enemy like a Zusken Raider group raiding the ISD for information and matierals and an example of an off ship event would be going to a different map like the big island map and hunting down Jedis.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): I am going to use my Zusken Raider example and the command would be like "!give (player) rw_sw_tusken_cycler"

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): I am going to use my Zusken Raider example again and the command would be like "!model (player) models/zyan7259/zusken_raider_player/zusken_raider_player.mdl"

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by GhostBakka

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

• Scoot locked this topic