My time has come

ICon

A long and overdue, goodbye.

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do. These are my final remarks before leaving.

It was fun while it lasted, GamingLight will always be an important part of my history and will be missed.

@Burboon boi Get rid of the boi

@Pooders Remember me?

@Will (WTLM2013) The best commy hunter I have ever seen.

@ZageYou told me to list you, right?

@vigorusanimal Fun while it lasted and get CPT

@Tonto Kick @vigorusanimal's a** and get CPT

TheJayden God Bless The Enclave, God Bless America.

Jayden I knew you for a while

@Torty meh

@[GL] Mikey Remember when I said I would destroy UMC before I got blacklisted or left... Yeah...

@Crease Howdy

If I didn't list you, nothing personal but I just listed people off the top of my head.

Anybody wishing to stay in contact my discord is: @ICon#3706

- ICon - The Dishonorably Discharged PD Captain.

Edited by ICon
  • Sad 2

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

Icon you will be missed my friend. I cant say I didnt see this coming but it is still a sad day to see someone who has been here for so long go. You will not be forgotten.You gave a lot to the community...PD CPT.,Founder of the Enclave,a huge minge,A nerd,a good friend. Best of luck on your journey friend.-Burboon-BOI

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

• Head Admin

I've been waiting for something like this to appear on the forums for a while... Anyways, thanks for everything you've done for PD and for Gaminglight in general; I enjoyed talking with you, Revan, and other's in command late at night and doing insane things together. Good luck to you and [REDACTED] with [REDACTED], but feel free to always come back and visit us on PRP!

Thanks again ICon, you shall be missed!

*Sniff, sniff* IS THAT A COMMIE I SMELL???

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Thank you so much for your amazing work in this community Icon, you were an amazing command member and during my time as a SM I always looked up to you and took your advice and used it and now look at me, I’m a LT now 🙂. you are an amazing friend and we had many memories on the server that will last forever.

Good Luck on your journey ahead-

LT Tonto 1L78

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

Thank GOD

Just kidding Icon, love you man ill miss you and you were a great member of PD command and a great friend towards me at times. Good luck in all your future endeavors. Adios my friend!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

No why is everyone leaving dont go icon 😭

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

see you man! Have a good time, best of luck

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Not Icon!

Thank you for your time on gaminglight! I hadoads of fun helping out with the enclave!

Edited by utetwo

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

Damn icon i love you man, we will stay in touch and good luck with other servers!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant